Coverage Begins at 3:00 PM ET, Kickoff at 6:30 PM ET
TV FOX, FOX Deportes: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews & Tom Rinaldi (field reporters)
NATIONAL RADIO Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner, Laura Okmin & Mike Golic (field reporters)
Kansas City SiriusXM 82 or 226 and the SXM App
Philadelphia SiriusXM 83 or 225 and the SXM App
National SiriusXM 88 and the SXM App
• KANSAS CITY makes 3rd SB appearance in past 4 years & 5th in franchise history.
• ANDY REID has 21 career postseason wins, 2nd-most ever by HC.
• CHIEFS led NFL in total offense (413.6 yards per game) for 3rd consecutive season & led in scoring offense (29.2 points per game).
• QB PATRICK MAHOMES can join Tom Brady as only QBs to start 3 SBs in 1st 6 career seasons. Passed for 326 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 105.4 rating in AFC-C. Has 3,902 pass yards (300.2 per game) & 37 TDs (32 pass, 5 rush) vs. 7 INTs for 106.1 rating in 13 career postseason starts. Became 5th QB to lead NFL in pass yards (5,250) & TD passes (41) & advance to SB in same season. Had 5 TD passes vs. INT for 131 rating in last meeting.
• PHILADELPHIA advanced to 4th SB in team history.
• NICK SIRIANNI has led Phi. to postseason in each of 1st 2 seasons.
• EAGLES have 39 rush TDs in 2022 (incl. postseason), most rush TDs ever in single season, incl. playoffs.
• PHILADELPHIA has 78 sacks in 2022 (incl. postseason), 3rd-most ever by team in single season, incl. playoffs.
• QB JALEN HURTS can become 1st QB ever with rush TD in 3 straight postseason games within single season. Became 3rd QB ever with 3,500+ pass yards (3,701), 20+ TD passes (22) & 10+ rush TDs (13) in single season, 2nd-most rush TDs by QB in single season in NFL history. Became 1st QB alltime with 10+ rush TDs in consecutive seasons. Had 434 yards (career-high 387 pass, 47 rush) & 2 TD passes vs. 0 INTs for 105.1 rating in last meeting.
Regular Season Series History
LEADER Chiefs leads all-time series, 5-4
STREAKS Chiefs have won past 3
LAST GAME 10/3/21: Chiefs 42 at Eagles 30
Odds via DraftKings Sportsbook
Eagles favored by 1.5 points