- RB Giovani Bernard (ankle) – Limited Participation
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) – Limited Participation
- WR Chris Godwin (knee) – Full Participation
- WR Julio Jones (not injury related) – Did Not Participate
- CB Zyon McCollum (hamstring) – Did Not Participate
- S Logan Ryan (hamstring) – Limited Participation
- RT Tristan Wirfs (abdomen) – Limited Participation
- WR Michael Gallup (knee) - Limited Participation
- CB Jourdan Lewis (hamstring) - Limited Participation
Although Godwin was listed on the injury report as a full participant at practice, head coach Todd Bowles shared on Wednesday that he hasn’t received word from the medical staff that his young star receiver is good to go. In fact, he’s in no rush.
“No, he still has on an orange jersey,” Bowles said. “Like I said, until [the medical staff says] something, he’s practicing getting better and he’s confident every day, so we’ll see where that goes.
“I don’t want him out there before it’s time. If he’s healthy and ready to go and they clear him, and everybody feels he’s ready to go and it’s completely 100%, then you take your shot. Anything less than that, I’d rather him sit.”