TIME 4:25 PM ET
TV FOX: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi (field reporters)
Tampa Bay SiriusXM 133 or 382 and the SXM App
San Francisco SiriusXM 82 or 227 and the SXM App
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 281 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT in Week 13. Aims for his 4th in row with 2+ TD passes. Leads NFC with 3,332 pass yards in 2022. Has 949 pass yards (316.3 per game) & 8 TDs (7 pass, 1 rush) in 3 career starts vs. SF, incl. 4 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 114.6 rating in his last start at SF (11/20/16 w/ NE).
• RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had 6 catches & 81 scrimmage yards (49 rush, 32 rec.) last week. Ranks 5th among RBs in receptions (49) & rec. yards (347) in 2022. Has 70+ scrimmage yards in 6 of his past 7 on road.
• RB RACHAAD WHITE (rookie) had 6 catches & 1st-career rec. TD in Week 13. Aims for his 3rd in row with 6+ catches & 4th in row with 65+ scrimmage yards.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 59 rec. yards last week. Had 8 catches for 96 yards & 2 rec. TDs in last road meeting. Has 95+ rec. yards in 2 of his 3 career games vs. SF.
• WR CHRIS GODWIN led team with 8 catches for 63 yards last week. Had rec. TD in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row on road & 10th in row overall with 6+ receptions.
• WR JULIO JONES had 13 catches for 134 yards & 2 rec. TDs in his last game at SF (12/15/19 w/ Atl.) & aims for his 3rd in row at SF with 10+ catches & 130+ rec. yards.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had 12 tackles, 2 TFL & sack in Week 13, his 28th-career sack. Has FF in 2 of his 3 career games vs. SF. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. SF with TFL & 4th in row vs. SF with 7+ tackles. Has 5+ tackles in 17 straight road games.
• LB DEVIN WHITE has PD in 4 of 5 road games this season. Is 1 of 2 (Bobby Wagner) with 90+ tackles (94) & 5+ sacks (5.5) in 2022.
• DT VITA VEA aims for his 3rd in row on road with TFL.
• CB CARLTON DAVIS aims for his 6th in row on road with PD.
• QB BROCK PURDY (rookie) completed 25 of 37 atts. (67.6 pct.) for 210 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT for 88.8 rating last. Can make 1st career start in Week 14.
• RB CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY had 8 catches, 146 scrimmage yards (80 rec, 66 rush) & TD catch last week & became 6th player ever with 20+ rush TDs (34) & 20+ rec. TDs (20) in 1st 6 seasons. Has 7 TDs (5 rush, 2 rec.) in his past 5 vs. TB & aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 2+ TDs. Has 50+ scrimmage yards in each of his 7 career games vs. TB. Leads active players with 112.3 scrimmage yards per game.
• TE GEORGE KITTLE had 8 catches for 54 yards in last meeting & aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 6+ receptions.
• WR DEEBO SAMUEL has 3rd-career 50-catch season (50) & is 1 of 3 (Austin Ekeler & Christian McCaffrey) with 500+ rec. yards (569) & 200+ rush yards (207) in 2022.
• WR BRANDON AIYUK has 5+ catches in 6 of his past 7 games & aims for his 5th in row at home with 5+ receptions.
• DL NICK BOSA tied his career high with 3 sacks & had 1st FF of season last week. Leads NFL with 14.5 sacks. Can become 5th player since 2000 with 15+ sacks in consecutive seasons & 5th player since 1982 with 15+ sacks in 2 of 1st 4 seasons.
• LB FRED WARNER had 1st INT of season last week. Has career-high 10 PD in 2022, most among LBs. Had 9 tackles, FF & PD in last meeting & aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 7+ tackles & PD.
• LB DRE GREENLAW had 1st-career FR-TD last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with FR, 4th in row with PD & 5th in row with 5+ tackles.
• DB JIMMIE WARD had 2nd INT of season last week & aims for his 4th in row with PD.
Regular Season Series History
LEADER 49ers lead all-time series, 18-6
STREAKS Buccaneers have won 2 of last 3
LAST GAME 9/8/19: 49ers 31 at Buccaneers 17
LAST GAME AT SITE 10/23/16: Buccaneers 34, 49ers 17
Week 14 Staff Picks
Tampa Bay is currently a 3.5-point underdog via DraftKings Sportsbook. The over/under for the game is set at 37.5. Here are the staff picks for this week’s game between the Bucs and 49ers.