TV: FOX (4:25 PM ET): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi (field reporters) SIRIUS: 135 (TB), 83 (LAR) | XM: 383 (TB), 225 (LAR) | SXM App: 829 (TB), 818 (LAR)
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 276 yards & 5 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 129.2 rating in Week 2. Has 35 games with 4+ TD passes, tied 2nd-most in NFL history. Became 5th QB with 4+ TD passes in each of his team’s 1st 2 games of season. has 4+ TD passes in 4 consecutive games, tied-2nd longest streak ever. Has 10 TDs vs. 4 INTs in 5 career reg. season starts vs. Rams. Passed for 2,516 yards (314.5 per game) & had 24 TDs (21 pass, 3 rush) vs. 2 INTs for 113.2 rating in 8 road starts last season.
• RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had 76 scrimmage yards (52 rush, 24 rec.) in Week 2. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with rush TD.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 75 rec. yards & 2 TD catches last week. Has 13 games with 2+ rec. TDs since 2014, tied-2nd most in NFL. Has 476 rec. yards (95.2 per game) in 5 career games vs. Rams & aims for his 4th in row vs. Rams with TD catch. WR CHRIS GODWIN had TD last week & aims for his 6th in row with rec. TD. Had 12 catches for 172 yards & 2 TDs in last road meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. LAR with TD catch. TE ROB GRONKOWSKI became 3rd TE with 2+ rec. TDs in each of his team’s 1st 2 games of season. Has 19 reg. season games with 2+ rec. TDs, 2nd-most by TE in NFL history.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID has 59 tackles (8.4 per game) & 11 TFL in 7 career games vs. LAR. Had INT in last road meeting. LB DEVIN WHITE has 10+ tackles in 3 of his past 4. Has 8 sacks in his past 5 on road. S MIKE EDWARDS became 1st player since 1992 (ROBERT MASSEY) with 2 INT-TDs in 4th qtr. of single game.
• QB MATTHEW STAFFORD passed for 278 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT for 101.8 rating in Week 2. Has 295+ pass yards in 4 of his 5 career starts vs. TB. Aims for his 4th in row with 2+ TD passes & 100+ rating.
• RB DARRELL HENDERSON had 82 scrimmage yards (53 rush, 29 rec.) & rush TD in Week 2. Aims for his 3rd in row with 80+ scrimmage yards & rush TD.
• WR COOPER KUPP had 9 receptions for 163 yards & 2 TDs in Week 2, his 3rd-career game with 150+ rec. yards. Is 1 of 2 WRs (TYLER LOCKETT) with 100+ rec. yards & TD catch in each of 1st 2 weeks. Had 11 receptions for 145 yards in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 120+ rec. yards. WR ROBERT WOODS had 5 receptions in Week 2. Had 12 catches for 130 yards & rec. TD in last meeting. Had 13 receptions for 164 yards in last home meeting.
• DL AARON DONALD aims for his 9th in row with TFL. Has 7 TFL in 5 career games vs. TB. Since 2014, leads NFL in sacks (86.5) & TFL (133). CB JALEN RAMSEY had 12th-career INT last week. Aims for his 6th in row with PD. LB LEONARD FLOYD had 1st sack of season in Week 2. DL SEBASTIAN JOSEPH-DAY had career-high 9 tackles & 4th-career sack last week. LB TROY REEDER had 1st-career INT in Week 2. S JORDAN FULLER had 7 tackles & PD last week. Aims for his 7th in row with 5+ tackles. Had 2 INTs in last meeting. S TAYLOR RAPP had 9 tackles in Week 2. Aims for his 3rd in row with 8+ tackles.
LEADER: Rams lead all-time series, 15-9
STREAKS: Rams have won 6 of past 7
LAST GAME: 11/23/20: Rams 27 at Buccaneers 24
LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/29/19: Buccaneers 55, Rams 40
Week 3 Staff Picks
Latest line: Bucs by 1.5, Over/Under 55.5
Gil (2-0): Rams, 33-26
James (2-0): Bucs, 33-31
David (2-0): Bucs, 38-31
Bailey (2-0): Rams, 34-31
Mike (2-0): Rams, 31-24
Len (2-0): Rams, 31-29
Trey (2-0): Rams, 30-24