TV: ESPN (8:15 PM ET): Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, Lisa Salters (field reporter) NATIONAL RADIO: Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Tony Boselli SIRIUS: 81 (NYG), 83 (TB), 88 (National) | XM: 226 (NYG), 225 (TB), 88 (National) | SXM App: 823 (NYG), 829 (TB), 88 (National)
• QB TOM BRADY has 1,277 pass yards (319.3 per game) & 18 TDs vs. 2 INTs for 120.6 rating in 4 home starts this season. Aims for his 4th in row at home with 100+ rating & 6th in row at home with 4+ TD passes. Needs 3 TD passes to tie HOFers BRETT FAVRE & PEYTON MANNING for 2nd-most seasons with 30+ TD passes (9) in NFL history.
• RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had 92 scrimmage yards (47 rush, 45 rec.) & season-high 8 receptions last week. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with 90+ scrimmage yards & rush TD.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 40-yard rec. TD last week, his 70thcareer rec. TD. Needs 128 rec. yards to become 6th WR with 9,000+ rec. yards & 70+ rec. TDs in 1st 8 seasons all-time. Has 32 receptions for 582 yards (116.4 per game) & 6 rec. TDs in 5 career games vs. NYG. Had 190 rec. yards & 3 rec. TDs in last home meeting. Aims for his 5th in row vs. NYG with rec. TD. WR CHRIS GODWIN had 7 catches & 57 rec. yards last week. Has rec. TD in 3 of 4 home games this season. Aims for his 3rd in row on MNF with TD catch.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had 14 tackles & FF last week. Is 1 of 4 (CHANDLER JONES, ROBERT QUINN & J.J. WATT) with 25+ FFs (25) since 2012. LB DEVIN WHITE became 1st player since PATRICK WILLIS (12/23/07) with 18+ tackles (career-high 18) & 2+ sacks (2) in single game. Aims for his 4th in row with 10+ tackles. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had 58.5 sacks, 90 TFL & 47 PD in 111 games with NYG (2010-17).
• QB DANIEL JONES completed 15 of 20 atts. (season-high 75 pct.) & had TD vs. 0 INTs for 104.2 rating in Week 9. Is 1 of 6 NFC QBs with 7+ games (7) with 90+ rating in 2021. Has 95+ rating in 3 of his 4 road starts this season. Aims for his 4th in row overall with 95+ rating. Passed for 336 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 112.7 rating & had 2 rush TDs in last road meeting, his 1st-career start & win.
• RB SAQUON BARKLEY has 65+ scrimmage yards in 2 of his past 3 on road. Has 1,952 scrimmage yards (102.7 per game) in 19 career road games. Has 189 scrimmage yards (94.5 per game) & 3 TDs (2 rush, 1 rec.) in 2 career games vs. TB. RB DEVONTAE BOOKER had 122 scrimmage yards (career-high 99 rush, 23 rec.) in Week 9, his 5th-career game with 100+ scrimmage yards. Aims for his 3rd in row with 120+ scrimmage yards.
• TE EVAN ENGRAM had 15th-career TD catch in Week 9. Aims for his 3rd in row with TD catch. Has 6 catches for 113 yards & rec. TD in last road meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row at TB with 6+ receptions & 5th in row overall vs. TB with 60+ rec. yards. WR STERLING SHEPARD had 7 catches for 100 yards & TD catch in last road meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 7+ catches & 70+ rec. yards.
• S XAVIER MCKINNEY had 2 INTs, incl. 1st-career INT-TD, in Week 9 & is 1 of 2 (J.C. JACKSON) with 2 games with 2 INTs in 2021. DB LOGAN RYAN aims for his 6th in row on road with 7+ tackles. DL LEONARD WILLIAMS aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with sack
LEADER: Giants lead all-time series, 15-8
STREAKS: Giants have won 2 of past 3
LAST GAME: 11/2/20: Buccaneers 25 at Giants 23
LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/22/19: Giants 32, Buccaneers 31
Week 11 Staff Picks
As stated above, Tampa Bay is currently favored by 10.5 points via DraftKings Sportsbook. The over/under for the game is set at 49.5. Here are the staff picks and score predictions for this week’s game between the Bucs and Giants.
Gil (7-2): Bucs, 27-23
James (6-3): Bucs, 31-23
David (6-3): Bucs, 27-21
Bailey (7-2): Bucs, 34-26
Mike (7-2): Bucs, 27-24
Len (7-2): Bucs, 27-16
Trey (7-2): Bucs, 28-14
Odds/lines subject to change. T&Cs apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.