TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (field reporter) SIRIUS: 111 (Mia.), 82 (TB) | XM: 387 (Mia.), 227 (TB) | SXM App: 819 (Mia.), 829 (TB)
• QB TOM BRADY became league’s all-time leading passer (80,560 yards) in Week 4. Has 70 TDs (67 pass, 3 rush) in 35 career starts vs. Mia. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Mia. with 2+ TD passes. Has 2+ TD passes in 8 of his past 9 at home. Aims for his 4th in row at home with 4+ TD passes.
• RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had season-high 138 scrimmage yards (91 rush, 47 rec.) in Week 4. Had rush TD in only career game vs. Mia. (12/23/18 w/ Jax.). RB RONALD JONES had 1st rush TD of season last week.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 7 receptions for team-high 75 yards in Week 4. Aims for his 4th in row with 5+ catches & 75+ rec. yards. Had 5 receptions for 92 yards in last meeting. Has 5 rec. TDs in his past 6 at home. WR ANTONIO BROWN had 7 catches for 63 yards last week. Has rec. TD in 2 of his 3 career games vs. Mia. Has 899 career catches & can become fastest player to 900 receptions (143 games). WR CHRIS GODWIN had 55 rec. yards in Week 4. Aims for his 4th in row at home with TD catch.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had TFL & PD last week. Since 2012, ranks 3rd in NFL with 129 TFL. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Mia. & 13th in row at home with 7+ tackles. LB DEVIN WHITE aims for his 8th in row at home with 6+ tackles. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT had 2nd sack of season last week. Has 4 sacks in his past 3 at home. Rookie LB JOE TRYON-SHOYINKA had 1st 2 career sacks in Week 4. CB RICHARD SHERMAN had 6th-career FR in TB debut last week. Leads active players with 36 career INTs
• QB JACOBY BRISSETT completed 20 of 30 atts. (66.7 pct.) for 199 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for season-high 107.5 rating, his 5th-career start with 2+ TD passes & 100+ rating. Passed for 251 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 93.6 rating in his only career start vs. TB (12/8/19 w/ Ind.).
• RB MALCOLM BROWN has TD in 2 of his past 3 on road vs. NFC South. RB MYLES GASKIN has 4 TDs (2 rush, 2 rec.) in his past 5 on road. Aims for his 7th in row on road with 70+ scrimmage yards.
• WR DEVANTE PARKER had 4 catches for team-high 77 rec. yards & 1st rec. TD of season in Week 4. Has 50+ rec. yards in 7 of his past 8 on road. Amis for his 6th in row overall with 4+ receptions. TE MIKE GESICKI led team with 5 receptions & had 57 rec. yards & 1st TD catch of season last week. Aims for his 3rd in row 6+ catches & 50+ rec. yards. Since 2019, ranks 5th among TEs with 1,457 rec. yards. Rookie WR JAYLEN WADDLE aims for his 3rd in row on road with 50+ rec. yards. Ranks 2nd among rookies in receptions (25) & 4th in rec. yards (200).
• CB XAVIEN HOWARD had PD last week. Has 9 PD & 3 INTs in his past 6 on road. Had TFL & PD in last meeting. CB BYRON JONES aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with TFL & PD. Aims for his 6th in row overall with PD. DT CHRISTIAN WILKINS aims for his 3rd in row with 2+ TFL. DE EMMANUEL OGBAH had sack last week. Had 1.5 sacks & 2 PD in his only career game vs. TB (10/21/18 w/ Cle.). DB JASON MCCOURTY had season-high 8 tackles in Week 4.
LEADER: Buccaneers lead all-time series, 6-5
STREAKS: Buccaneers have won 5 of past 6
LAST GAME: 11/19/17: Buccaneers 30 at Dolphins 20
LAST GAME AT SITE: 11/11/13: Buccaneers 22, Dolphins 19
Week 5 Staff Picks
Latest line: Bucs by 10, Over/Under 47.5
Gil (4-0): Bucs, 27-21
James (3-1): Bucs, 30-17
David (3-1): Bucs, 24-17
Bailey (4-0): Bucs, 34-24
Mike (4-0): Bucs, 28-10
Len (4-0): Bucs, 27-13
Trey (4-0): Bucs, 30-14