TV: FOX (4:25 PM ET): Joe Davis, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews/Kristina Pink (field reporters) SIRIUS: 133 (TB), 83 (NO) | XM: 384 (TB), 225 (NO) | SXM App: 829 (TB), 822 (NO)
• QB TOM BRADY had 4 TD passes last week & became 1st player in NFL history with 600+ TD passes (602). Has 37 games with 4+ TD passes & 97 games with 3+ TD passes, both tied with DREW BREES for most all-time. Has 3,514 pass yards (319.5 per game) & 28 TDs (24 pass, 4 rush) vs. 3 INTs for 107.2 rating in 11 road starts with TB. Had 3 TDs (2 pass, 1 rush) at NO in 2020 NFC-D (1/17/21).
• RB LEONARD FOURNETTE aims for his 4th in row with 90+ scrimmage yards & rush TD. Had 107 scrimmage yards (63 rush, 44 rec.) & TD catch at NO in 2020 NFC-D (1/17/21). Is 1 of 3 RBs (ALVIN KAMARA & JONATHAN TAYLOR) with 400+ rush yards (413) & 200+ rec. yards (222) in 2021.
• WR MIKE EVANS had 2nd-career game with 3 rec. TDs last week. Is 1 of 2 WRs (COOPER KUPP) with 3+ games with 2+ rec. TDs in 2021. Has rec. TD in 3 of his past 4 at NO, incl. playoffs. WR CHRIS GODWIN led team with 8 catches & 111 rec. yards & had 3rd rec. TD of season last week. Has 3 rec. TDs in his past 3 reg. season games at NO.
• LB DEVIN WHITE led team with 10 tackles & had 6th-career FR last week. Had 11 tackles, INT & FR in 2020 NFC-D (1/17/21) at NO. Aims for his 5th in row vs. NO, incl. playoffs, with 11+ tackles. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had 21st-career game with 2+ sacks (2) & 21st-career FF last week. Had sack in last reg.season road meeting. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT had sack, FF & FR last week. Had sack & FF in last reg. season meeting.
• QB JAMEIS WINSTON passed for 222 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs in Week 7. Has 6 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 138 rating in 2 home starts this season. Was selected No. 1 overall by TB in 2015 NFL Draft. Is TB franchise all-time leader in pass yards (19,373) & pass TDs (121).
• RB ALVIN KAMARA had 10 catches, season-high 179 scrimmage yards (128 rec., 51 rush) & 19th-career rec. TD last week. Has 5 games with 10+ catches, tied-4th most by RB all-time. Has 351 career catches & can surpass ROGER CRAIG (358) for most by RB in 1st 5 seasons all-time. Aims for his 3rd in row with rec. TD & 5th in row with 115+ scrimmage yards. Has 850 scrimmage yards (106.3 per game) & 9 TDs (6 rush, 3 rec.) in 8 career games vs. TB.
• WR MARQUEZ CALLAWAY has 70+ rec. yards in 2 of his past 3. Has 3 rec. TDs in his past 4. WR TRE’QUAN SMITH had TD catch in last meeting.
• DE CAMERON JORDAN had 1st sack of season last week. Has TFL in 6 of his past 7 at home vs. TB. Ranks 4th in NFL with 94.5 sacks since 2012. LB DEMARIO DAVIS had 10 tackles, careerhigh 4 TFL, 2 sacks & PD last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with sack. Has 8 PD in his past 5 vs. TB. Had sack in last home meeting. CB MARSHON LATTIMORE aims for his 8th in row vs. TB & 12th in row overall with PD. Is only player with 10+ PD in each of past 5 seasons. S MALCOLM JENKINS had 1st sack of season last week. Had INT in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with PD.
LEADER: Saints lead all-time series, 37-21
STREAKS: Saints have won past 5
LAST GAME: 11/8/20: Saints 38 at Buccaneers 3
LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/13/20: Saints 34, Buccaneers 23
Week 8 Staff Picks
Tampa Bay is currently favored by 4.5 points via DraftKings Sportsbook. The over/under for the game is set at 48.5.
Gil (7-0): Bucs, 29-24
James (6-1): Bucs, 31-20
David (6-1): Bucs, 31-21
Bailey (7-0): Bucs, 27-17
Mike (7-0): Bucs, 24-21
Len (7-0): Bucs, 30-16
Trey (7-0): Bucs, 40-14