TV: NBC (8:20 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter) NATIONAL RADIO: Westwood One: Ryan Radtke, Tony Boselli SIRIUS: 81 (TB), 83 (NE) | XM: 226 (TB), 225 (NE) | SXM App: 829 (TB), 817 (NE)
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 432 yards & had 2 TDs (1 pass, 1 rush) in Week 3. Has 80,291 pass yards & can surpass DREW BREES (80,358) for most in NFL history. Spent 20 seasons (2000-19) with NE & is franchise’s all-time leader in wins (219), pass yards (74,571), pass TDs (541) & completions (6,377), all the most by any QB with one team ever. Led NE to 6 Super Bowl titles & 17 division titles & was 3x NFL MVP & 4x Super Bowl MVP with Patriots. Totaled 1,025 completions, 11,388 pass yards, 73 TD passes & 30 wins in 41 postseason games with NE.
• RB GIOVANI BERNARD tied his career-high with 9 catches & had 12th-career rec. TD in Week 3.
• TE ROB GRONKOWSKI spent 9 seasons (2010-18) with NE & had 521 receptions for 7,861 yards & 79 TDs, the most rec. TDs in franchise history. Had 81 receptions for 1,163 rec. yards & 12 TDs in 16 postseason games with NE. Has 8,668 rec. yards & can surpass GREG OLSEN (8,683) for 5th-most rec. yards by TE in NFL history. WR MIKE EVANS had 8 catches for 106 yards in Week 3, his 29th-career 100-yard game. Since 2014, ranks tied 2nd in rec. TDs (63) & 3rd in rec. yards (8,471). WR CHRIS GODWIN had 6 receptions for 74 yards & 1st-career rush TD last week. Has TD in 6 consecutive games, longest active streak in NFL.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID aims for his 17th in row with 5+ tackles. LB DEVIN WHITE aims for his 14th in row with 6+ tackles. Has 8 sacks & 9 TFL in his past 6 on road. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT has 6 TFL in his past 6.
• QB MAC JONES (rookie) completed season-high 30 of 51 passes (58.8 pct.) for 270 yards & TD vs. 3 INTs & rushed for seasonhigh 28 yards last week. Leads all qualified rookies in pass yard (737), completions (81) & comp. pct. (67.5).
• RB DAMIEN HARRIS has 50+ scrimmage yards in 4 of his past 5. Rushed for 121 yards in only career game on SNF (11/15/20 vs. Bal.). RB BRANDON BOLDEN had 100 scrimmage yards (51 rush, 49 rec.) in last home meeting.
• WR JAKOBI MEYERS had season-high 9 catches for 94 yards last week. Aims for his 4th in row at home with 6+ catches. WR KENDRICK BOURNE set season highs in catches (6) & rec. yards (team-high 96) & had 1st rec. TD of season in Week 3. WR NELSON AGHOLOR aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 5+ catches, 85+ rec. yards & rec. TD. Has TD catch in 2 of his past 3 on SNF. TE HUNTER HENRY had season-high 5 catches last week. TE JONNU SMITH had 6 catches for 78 yards & TD in only career game vs. TB (10/27/19 w/ Ten.).
• DB J.C. JACKSON had season-high 5 tackles in Week 3. Has PD in 2 of 3 games this season. Has 11 INTs since 2020, tied-most in NFL. DB DEVIN MCCOURTY had 11 tackles in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row on SNF with PD. LB MATT JUDON had seasonhigh 2.5 sacks last week, his 7th-career game with 2+ sacks. Aims for 3rd in row with sack. LB JA’WHAUN BENTLEY led team with 7 tackles & had PD in Week 3. Aims for 3rd in row with 7+ tackles & PD. LB JOSH UCHE aims for his 3rd in row with sack.
LEADER: Patriots lead all-time series, 7-2
STREAKS: Patriots have won past 4
LAST GAME: 10/5/17: Patriots 19 at Buccaneers 14
LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/22/13: Patriots 23, Buccaneers 3
Week 4 Staff Picks
Latest line: Bucs by 7, Over/Under 49
Gil (3-0): Bucs, 36-23
James (2-1): Bucs, 34-14
David (2-1): Bucs, 70-17
Bailey (3-0): Bucs, 34-21
Mike (3-0): Bucs, 27-17
Len (3-0): Bucs, 31-13
Trey (3-0): Bucs, 38-20