We’re heading into the first round of the playoffs. Bucs enter the Wild Card round finishing the season 11-5. They seem to have put it altogether and firing on all cylinders as we like to say. Washington’s defense is no joke, and rookie Chase Young is calling out the GOAT. Better watch what you ask for!
We’ve got a lot of great matchups this week including the Rams @ Seahawks, Bears @ Saints, Colts @ Bills, Cleveland @ Pittsburgh, and Ravens @ Titans. The Bucs and Football Team finish things off in prime time on Saturday under the lights. Let’s hope the prime time bug doesn’t bite the Buccaneers again, and they’re able to pull out the victory and advance.
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner fantasy football show, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I co-host along with Evan Winter.
This week I’m joined by Corey Lentini. He comes back on the show to break down the NFL Playoff Challenge, which you can go out and register for at playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com. Register, select your players, and you can win a trip to next year’s Super Bowl.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Fantasy preview of the Wild Card Round between Tampa Bay at Washington - We take a look at how this one will play out. As good of a season as McLaurin and Gibson are having, there are likely better options to play.
- Saturday lineup preview - We have a great mixture of AFC an NFC matchups including Indianapolis @ Buffalo and Los Angeles @ Seattle (round 3). Bucs and the WFT finish off the action under the lights.
- Sunday lineup preview - The remainder of the Wild Card games include Baltimore @ Tennessee, Chicago @ New Orleans, and round 3 of Cleveland @ Pittsburgh. I honestly feel that Cleveland can take down the Steelers again.
- Sleepers and Keepers - Check out our favorite sleepers for the upcoming week. We also project our top performer of the week. Be careful with this one, you need to consider your multipliers with this challenge.
- “2-Minute Drill” - Wild Card Edition. I put Corey on the clock with 5 fantasy picks, and he knocks ‘em out. We finish off the episode with our own playoff predictions. Corey has Buffalo as the favorite.
Leave us a comment below and tell us what you think. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows, and it’s always great to interact with everyone. Leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”