TV: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth, Lindsay Czarniak (field reporter) SIRIUS: 119 (Car), 82 (TB) | XM: 382 (Car), 227 (TB)
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 239 yards & 2 TDs vs. 2 INTs & had rush TD in TB debut last week. Passed for 307 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 104.6 rating in his last game vs. Car. (10/1/17 w/ NE). Ranks 2nd in NFL history in pass yards (74,810) & TD passes (543).
• RB RONALD JONES had 82 scrmimage yards (66 rush, 16 rec.) in Week 1. Had rush TD in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with 100+ scrimmage yards. RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had 137 scrimmage yards (108 rush, 29 rec.) & rush TD in his only career game vs. Car. (10/6/19 w/ Jax.).
• WR MIKE EVANS had rec. TD last week. Had 9 catches for 96 yards in last meeting. Has 5+ receptions in 3 of his past 4 vs. Car. at home. WR CHRIS GODWIN led team with 6 catches & 79 rec. yards in Week 1. Had 10 receptions for 151 yards in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Car. with 100+ rec. yards. WR SCOTTY MILLER set career-highs with 5 receptions & 73 rec. yards in Week 1. TE O.J. HOWARD had rec. TD last week, his 13th career TD catch.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID tied for team-lead with 11 tackles & had 2 TFL in Week 1. Has TFL in 2 of his past 3 vs. Car. LB DEVIN WHITE tied for team-lead with 11 tackles & had TFL & PD last week, his 3rd career game with 10+ tackles. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT had 3 sacks in 2 games vs. Car. in 2019. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had sack last week. Has 6 sacks in his past 3 & aims for his 4th in row with sack.
• QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER passed for 270 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs for 98.9 rating in Car. debut last week. Passed for 314 yards with 4 TDs vs. INT for 131.3 rating in his last start vs. TB (10/6/19 w/ NO).
• RB CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY had 134 scrimmage yards (96 rush, 38 rec.) & 2 rush TDs in Week 1. Became 2nd player since 1970 (CHUCK FOREMAN) with 25+ rush TDs (26) & 15+ rec. TDs (15) in 1st 50 games. Has 538 scrimmage yards (89.7 per game) & 5 TDs (3 rush, 2 rec.) in 6 career games vs. TB. Aims for his 6th in row on road with 130+ scrimmage yards.
• WR ROBBY ANDERSON had 6 catches for 115 yards & TD catch in Car. debut last week, his 9th career 100-yard game. WR D.J. MOORE had 54 rec. yards in Week 1. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 7+ receptions & 70+ rec. yards. Aims for his 7th in row vs. NFC South with 80+ scrimmage yards. WR CURTIS SAMUEL had 5 receptions last week. Had rush TD & rec. TD in last meeting.
• LB SHAQ THOMPSON led team with 12 tackles in Week 1, his 8th career game with 10+ tackles. DE BRIAN BURNS had sack in last meeting & aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with sack. Rookie DT DERRICK BROWN had TFL & PD in NFL debut last week. CB RASUL DOUGLAS had 2 PD in Car. debut in Week 1. S TRE BOSTON had 6 tackles & FF last week. Has 5 PD in his past 4 vs. NFC South. Rookie S JEREMY CHINN had 8 tackles in NFL debut last week.
LEADER: Panthers lead all-time series, 24-15
STREAKS: Buccaneers have won 2 of past 3
LAST GAME: 10/13/19: Panthers 37 at Buccaneers 26
LAST GAME AT SITE: 10/13/19
Week 2 Staff Picks
Latest line: Bucs by 9, over/under: 49
Gil (0-1): Bucs, 31-20
James (0-1): Bucs, 31-21
Evan (1-0): Bucs, 28-10
David (0-1): Bucs, 28-17
Bailey (1-0): Bucs, 31-20
Jason (1-0): Bucs, 31-17