Week 13 of the 2020 fantasy football season is upon us. It is finally here, but yet so bittersweet! It’s the final week of the fantasy football regular season. Some of you are still fighting for that last seed or your league’s 1st round bye week. Either way, you’re looking to finish strong and we’re here to hopefully help.
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner Fantasy Football podcast, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I co-host along with Evan Winter.
My guest this week is the Bucs Nation Deputy Editor, James Yarcho. He’s also the co-host of the Locked On Bucs Podcast along with David Harrison. You can find him on Twitter at @JYarcho_Bucs.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Fantasy recap of week 12 action between the Bucs vs. Chiefs - James and I recap the loss, although miserable for fans it was still a good outing all around for fantasy managers.
- Week 12 Starter Recap - We recap our week 12 starters like we always do on the Commissioner’s Corner. Last week we started QB - Aaron Rodgers ; RB - Ronald Jones II ; WR - Tyreek Hill ; and TE - Travis Kelce.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - We each picked our favorite game from across the league and discussed who we thought should start and who we think should sit in week 13.
- Sleepers and Keepers - Check out our favorite sleepers for this upcoming week. They may even be good options to start to get you through your playoffs. We also project our top performer of the week. Who do you think will be the studs this week?
- “The 4th Quarter” - Five true or false fantasy football statements from around the league. James tells us what is true as what is false as we head into the final week of the season.
Leave us a note below in the comments, and let us know what you think of the show. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows. We also encourage you to leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”