The semi-finals are upon us. It’s week 15 and many of you right in the thick of your fantasy league playoffs. Bitter disappointment for most, but the ultimate prize is just around the corner for the champion. I unfortunately lost in the second round, so I’m already looking forward to next season.
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner Fantasy Football podcast, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I co-host along with Evan Winter.
My special guest this week is a singer/songwriter, host and producer of The Feelings of Fatherhood Podcast. Really glad to have my good friend Jeff Accornero on the show with me.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Fantasy preview of the week 15 action between the Buccaneers vs. Falcons - Jeff and I look ahead and preview the game with a fantasy spin. Jeff and I both agree this is going to be an air game, and Brady could easily have 350+ yards this week.
- Starter Recap - I recap my starters from the Commissioner’s Corner Start ‘em or Sit ‘em article I posted for week 14. Good results, ZERO duds this week so I feel good about that.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - We each picked our favorite games from across the league and discussed who we thought we would start and who we should sit in week 15.
- Sleepers and Keepers - Check out our favorite sleepers for the upcoming week. We also project our top performer of the week. Jeff pulled a bold prediction out for his top performer. Tell us if you agree.
- “2-Minute Drill” - Five true or false fantasy football statements from around the league, Bucs edition. Jeff lets us know what he think is true as what’s false as we head into the next round of playoffs.
Leave us a comment below and tell us what you think. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows, and it’s always great to interact with you all. Leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”