The Playoffs are here!! It’s week 14 and many of you are getting ready to play for your league championships. In your 8-10 man leagues, you may not be getting started until next week but nevertheless fantasy playoffs have arrived. (queue the “Jim Mora Playoff” video)
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner Fantasy Football podcast, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I co-host along with Evan Winter.
My special guest this week is Cory Curtis. He’s the Sports Director for WKRN Channel 2 news in Nashville, TN. He’s been covering the Tennessee Titans for over 17 years and avid fantasy footballer. He previously manned the booth calling the pre-season games with Eddie George up until just a couple of years ago.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Fantasy preview of the week 14 action between the Bucs vs. Vikings - Cory and I look ahead and offered our preview of the game with a fantasy spin. Cory isn’t concerned over Dalvin Cook, he’ll be leaned on and will still get his touches just as he always does. It’s more on how Kirk Cousins plays. I took a look at the Bucs running game and offered my typical comments about the Bucs struggling secondary.
- SPECIAL: Fantasy Football playoff preview - We look into our own lineups and suggest who we want to start and who we want to sit to win week 1 of the playoff round.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - We each picked our favorite game from across the league and discussed who we thought we should start and who we should sit in week 14.
- Sleepers and Keepers - Check out our favorite sleepers for this upcoming week. It’s all about the matchups. We also project our top performer of the week. Let us know who you think is the best sleeper and keeper below.
- “2-Minute Drill” - Five true or false fantasy football statements from around the league. Cory lets us know what he think is true as what is false as we head into the first week of the playoffs.
Leave us a note below in the comments, and let us know what you think of the show. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows. Leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”