TV: CBS (4:25 PM ET): Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson (field reporter) SIRIUS: 133 (KC), 81 (TB) | XM: 382 (KC), 226 (TB)
• QB TOM BRADY has 2+ TD passes in 3 of his past 4 at home. Has 250+ pass yards in 2 of his past 3 vs. KC. Ranks 4th in NFL with 25 TD passes. Has 15 seasons with 25+ TD passes, 2ndmost in NFL history (PEYTON MANNING - 16). Needs 45 pass yards to tie HOFer BRETT FAVRE (18) for the most seasons with 3,000+ pass yards in NFL history.
• RB RONALD JONES has 50+ scrimmage yards in 4 of his past 5 vs. AFC. RB LEONARD FOURNETTE had rush TD last week. Had 94 scrimmage yards (66 rush, 28 rec.) in only career game vs. KC (9/8/19 w/ Jax.).
• WR MIKE EVANS had TD catch in Week 11 & aims for his 3rd in row with rec. TD. Had 105 rec. yards in last meeting. Is 1 of 3 WRs (DAVANTE ADAMS & TYREEK HILL) with 5+ TD catches in each of past 5 seasons. WR ANTONIO BROWN had team-high 8 receptions for 57 yards last week. Has 44 games with 8+ catches since 2011, most in NFL. Has 38 receptions for 563 yards (93.8 per game) & 4 TDs in 6 career games vs. KC. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. KC with 8+ receptions. WR CHRIS GODWIN had 7 catches for 53 yards & TD catch last week. Has 5+ receptions in 6 of his 7 games this season. TE ROB GRONKOWSKI has 3 rec. TDs in 4 career games vs. KC.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID had 9 tackles & tied his career-high with 3 TFL last week. Had FF in last meeting. LB DEVIN WHITE ranks 2nd in NFL with 97 tackles. Aims for his 4th in row at home with 9+ tackles. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had 4th-career INT last week & aims for his 3rd in row with INT. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT has sack in 2 of his past 3.
• QB PATRICK MAHOMES completed 34 of 45 passes (75.6 pct.) for 348 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT for 102.8 rating last week. Has passed for 1,561 yards (312.2 per game) & 14 TDs vs. INT for 121.8 rating in his past 5. Aims for 6th in row with 100+ rating. Has 2+ TD passes in 5 of his past 6 on road. Leads NFL with 3,035 pass yards & ranks 3rd with 27 TD passes.
• RB CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE rushed for 69 yards & careerhigh 2 TDs last week. Aims for 3rd in row with TD. Has 513 scrimmage yards (102.6 per game) & 3 rush TDs in 5 games on road this season. Ranks 2nd among rookies in scrimmage yards (887) & rush yards (655). RB LE’VEON BELL rushed for 1st TD of season last week. Had 109 scrimmage yards (63 rush, 46 rec.) in only career game vs. TB (9/28/14 with Pit.). Has 100+ scrimmage yards in 4 of 5 career games vs. NFC South.
• WR TYREEK HILL had 102 rec. yards & TD on season-high 11 catches last week. Aims for 5th in row with rec. TD. Aims for 4th in row with 95+ rec. yards. Has 10 rec. TDs, tied 2nd-most in NFL. TE TRAVIS KELCE had 8 catches for team-high 127 yards last week. Aims for 4th in row with 8+ catches & 100+ rec. yards. Had 7 catches for 108 yards in last meeting. Leads TEs in catches (66) & rec. yards (896) & ties for lead in TDs (7).
• S DANIEL SORENSEN had INT last week. Has 9+ tackles in 3 of past 4. Aims for 4th in row on road with INT. S TYRANN MATHIEU has 5+ tackles in 3 of past 4. CB CHARVARIUS WARD aims for 4th in row with PD. CB BASHAUD BREELAND aims for 3rd in row with 6+ tackles. LB ANTHONY HITCHENS had 6 tackles & TFL last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 6+ tackles.
LEADER: Buccaneers lead all-time series, 7-5
STREAKS: Buccaneers have won past 5
LAST GAME: 11/20/16: Buccaneers 19 at Chiefs 17
LAST GAME AT SITE: 10/14/12: Buccaneers 38, Chiefs 10
Week 12 Staff Picks
Latest line: Chiefs by 3.5, over/under: 56
Gil (7-4): Chiefs, 33-24
James (7-4): Bucs, 30-28
Evan (10-1): Bucs, 34-30
David (6-5): Chiefs, 35-31
Bailey (7-4): Chiefs, 34-23
Jason (7-4): Chiefs, 31-21