Week 12 of the 2020 fantasy football season is upon us. It’s make it or break it time for fantasy team managers. This week’s results could determine the final playoff seeds, first round bye weeks, and which players you can rely for the remainder of the season.
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner Fantasy Football show, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I now co-host along with Evan Winter.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Fantasy preview of the Bucs vs. Chiefs - Corey and I break down our favorite fantasy players as the Bucs are home against the reigning Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs.
- Week 11 Starter Recap - We recap our week 11 starters like we always do on the Commissioner’s Corner. Last week we started QB - Lamar Jackson; RB - Nick Chubb; WR - Christian Kirk; and TE - Rob Gronkowski.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - We each picked two of our favorite matchups across the league and discuss who we want to start and who we think should sit in week 12.
- Sleepers and Keepers - Check out our favorite sleepers for this week. They may even be good options to start to get you into that last playoff seed. We also project our top performer of the week. What do you think?
- “The 4th Quarter” - Five true or false fantasy football statements from around the league. Corey tells us what to believe is to remain true as we countdown the remaining weeks of the 2020 fantasy football season.
Leave us a note below in the comments, and let us know what you think of the show. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows. We also encourage you to leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”