We are heading into week 11 of the 2020 fantasy football season. It’s crunch time, and every decision from this point on is critical, especially if you’re heading into your league’s money round.
Our weekly Commissioner’s Corner Fantasy Football start ‘em or sit ‘em is now available for your listening pleasure. We’re now available on the Bucs Nation Podcast channel. Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel today on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get awesome content like the North & South Podcast, which I now co-host along with Evan Winter.
My special guest for episode two is Michelle Magdziuk. She’s an editorial researcher for the NFL Network. She’s the co-owner of Ball Blast Football, and host of the Ball Blast Podcast. She writes the weekly “Fire & Ice” start ‘em or sit ‘em column on ballblastfootball.com.
Here’s what you can expect in our first episode:
- Fantasy preview of the Bucs vs. Rams - Michelle and I break down our favorite fantasy players as the Bucs are home against the Los Angeles Rams in prime time on Monday Night Football.
- Week 9 Starter Recap - We recap the highlights from week 10 just as we always do on the Commissioner’s Corner. Last week we started QB - Jared Goff; RB - Antonio Gibson; WR - Brandon Aiyuk; and TE - Eric Ebron.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - We each picked two of our favorite matchups and discuss who we want to start and who we think should stay on the bench in week 11.
- Week 11 sleepers - This got a little interesting. You definitely want to hear who Michelle picked.
- Fantasy Players of the Week - Apparently it’s all about the Saints. Apparently, we both agree that New Orleans has a really good matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
- “The 4th Quarter” - Five true or false fantasy football statements from around the league. Michelle tells us which ones she believe will be true, and which ones are flat our false.
Leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of the show. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows. We also encourage you to leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”