We are heading into week 10 of the NFL season and down the final stretch as we all prepare for the fantasy football playoffs. By now you should have some idea if you’re heading into your league’s money round or not.
If you follow the Commissioner’s Corner here on Bucs Nation, you’ve read our weekly start ‘em or sit ‘em column. Now we’re bringing it to your earholes. We’re now available on all of your favorite podcast streaming platforms.
My special guest for episode one hails from St. Petersburg, FL. A distinguished member of the Bucs Nation. He’s been doing fantasy football for over 15 years. Known in tight fantasy circles as the proud manager of the 3rd Street Hooligans, Corey Lentini.
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite streaming service. You’ll get awesome content like the North & South Podcast, which I’ll begin co-hosting duties starting in week 11 against the LA Rams. We also have SB Nation podcast shows, and now the Commissioner’s Corner.
I’ll have some really cool upcoming guests on the show with me. Starting in week 11 we’ll have Michelle Magdziuk of Ball Blast Football, and the host of the Ball Blast Podcast. She’s an editorial researcher for the NFL Network and she writes the Fire & Ice Start ‘em or Sit ‘em column on ballblastfootball.com.
Here’s what you can expect in our first episode:
- Fantasy preview of the Bucs vs. Panthers - Corey and I break down our favorite fantasy players as the Bucs takes on the Carolina Panthers at home Sunday afternoon.
- Week 9 Starter Recap - We recap the highlights from week 9 just as we always do on the Commissioner’s Corner. Last week we started QB - Josh Allen; RB - Zack Moss; WR - Corey Davis; & TE - Logan Thomas.
- Start ‘em or Sit ‘em across the League - Corey and I pick three of our favorite matchups and discuss who we want to start and who we think should stay on the bench in week 10.
- Week 10 sleepers - We pick our favorite sleepers heading down the final stretch. I think we both picked some really good ones, so you’ll want to check it out. Let us know if you agree or disagree.
- Fantasy Players of the Week - Who’s your favorite fantasy player in week 10? Check out who we think will blow the roof off the fantasy cap this week.
- “The 4th Quarter” - Five true or false statements about your favorite fantasy players. You don’t want to miss it.
Leave us a comment below and let us know what you think about the show. Your feedback will help improve content in upcoming shows. We also encourage you to leave a review for the channel on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially if you’re on Apple or Spotify.