TV: FOX/NFLN/Amazon Prime (8:20 PM ET): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews (field reporter), Kristina Pink (field reporter) NATIONAL RADIO: Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Tony Boselli SIRIUS: 81 (TB), 83 (Chi) | XM: 226 (TB), 225 (Chi)B)
• QB TOM BRADY passed for 369 yards & 5 TDs vs. 1 INT for 117 rating in Week 4. Is 3rd QB (DREW BREES & PEYTON MANNING) with 30 career games of 4+ TD passes in NFL history. Has 7 career games with 5+ TDs, 3rd-most in NFL history. Has 93 career games with 300+ pass yards, tied-2nd most in NFL history. Has 974 pass yards (324.7 per game) & 8 TDs vs. 2 INTs for 103 rating in 3 career starts at Chi. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Chi. with 2+ TD passes & 100+ rating.
• RB RONALD JONES had 6 catches & 128 scrimmage yards (111 rush, 17 rec.) in Week 4, his 2nd-career game with 100+ rush yards. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with 70+ scrimmage yards.
• WR MIKE EVANS led team with 7 receptions for 122 yards & TD catch last week. Has 33 catches for 469 yards & 2 TDs in 5 career games on TNF. Leads NFL with 5 rec. TDs in 2020. WR SCOTTY MILLER had 5 catches for 83 yards & TD last week. TE CAMERON BRATE had rec. TD in Week 4.
• LB LAVONTE DAVID led team with 11 tackles & had PD last week. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Chi. with TFL. LB SHAQUIL BARRETT had 7 tackles & sack in Week 4. Aims for his 3rd in row with sack. LB DEVIN WHITE had 5th-career FR last week, tied-most in NFL since 2019. LB JASON PIERRE-PAUL had sack & 2 TFL in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Chi. with sack. DT NDAMUKONG SUH had FF last week. Has 7 sacks in his past 7 vs. Chi. Has sack in 3 of his past 4 at Chi.
• QB NICK FOLES passed for 249 yards with TD vs INT for 76.4 rating in 1st start of season last week. Has 1,104 pass yards (276 per game) & 8 TDs (6 pass, 2 rush) vs. INT for 100.6 rating in 4 career starts vs. TB.
• RB DAVID MONTGOMERY had 57 scrimmage yards (30 rec., 27 rush) in Week 4. Aims for his 5th in row at home with 50+ scrimmage yards. Aims for his 3rd in row on Thursday with 85+ scrimmage yards.
• WR ALLEN ROBINSON led team with 7 receptions for 101 yards & rec. TD last week. Has 23 catches for 333 yards (83.3 per game) & 2 rec. TDs in 4 career games on TNF. Aims for his 3rd in row on Thursday with rec. TD. Has 3 rec. TDs in 2 career games vs. TB & aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with rec. TD. Rookie WR DARNELL MOONEY set career highs with 5 catches & 52 rec. yards last week. TE JIMMY GRAHAM has 5+ receptions & 50+ rec. yards in 7 of his past 8 vs. TB. Has 7 rec. TDs in 10 career games on TNF & aims for his 3rd in row on TNF with TD catch.
• LB KHALIL MACK had sack & FF in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with sack & FF. Aims for his 4th in row on TNF with TFL. DE ROBERT QUINN has 4 sacks & FF in 4 career games vs. TB. DT AKIEM HICKS had sack in last meeting. LB ROQUAN SMITH led team with 13 tackles & 3 TFL last week. Has 4 TFL in 4 career games on Thursday. Rookie CB JAYLON JOHNSON had 2 PD last week. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with 2+ PD. Leads all rookies with 7 PD in 2020.
LEADER: Bears lead all-time series, 39-20
STREAKS: Buccaneers have won 2 of past 3
LAST GAME: 9/30/18: Buccaneers 10 at Bears 48
LAST GAME AT SITE: 9/30/18
Week 5 Staff Picks
Latest line: Bucs by 5.5, over/under: 44
Gil (3-1): Bucs, 23-21
James (3-1): Bucs, 21-13
Evan (4-0): Bucs, 28-13
David (3-1): Bucs, 24-10
Bailey (4-0): Bucs, 30-21
Jason (4-0): Bucs, 34-21