Purchase tickets to Bucs vs. Falcons from StubHub HERE!
TV: FOX (1:00 PM ET): Tim Brando, Matt Millen, Sara Walsh (field reporter) SIRIUS: 98 (Atl), 119 (TB) | XM: 387 (Atl), 232 (TB)
• QB JAMEIS WINSTON joined TOM BRADY, DREW BREES & PEYTON MANNING as only QBs with 11+ games (11) of 300+ pass yards in single season in NFL history. Passed for 313 yards & 3 TDs vs. 2 INTs for 108.2 rating in Week 12 meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Atl. with 300+ pass yards. Aims for his 6th in row vs. Atl. with 3+ TD passes & 100+ rating.
• RB RONALD JONES had 109 scrimmage yards (77 rush, 32 rec.) & rush TD in Week 16. Had rush TD in Week 12 meeting. Needs 83 scrimmage yards to become 4th TB RB since 2010 with 1,000+ scrimmage yards in single season.
• WR BRESHAD PERRIMAN led team with career-high 7 catches & had 102 rec. yards last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with 100+ rec. yards. Has 4 rec. TDs in his past 3. TE O.J. HOWARD has rec. TD in 2 of his past 3 vs. Atl. TE CAMERON BRATE has 3 TD catches in his past 4 at home vs. NFC South.
• LB SHAQUIL BARRETT ranks 2nd in NFL with 16.5 sacks in 2019, tied with HOFer WARREN SAPP (2000) for most in single season in TB history. Had sack & FF in last meeting. Has 7 sacks in 7 home games in 2019. DE JASON PIERREPAUL had 3 sacks in Week 16, his 3rd career game with 3+ sacks. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Atl. with sack. LB LAVONTE DAVID led team with 10 tackles & had FF in Week 16. Rookie LB DEVIN WHITE had 2 sacks in last meeting. Had FR last week & is 1 of 3 LBs (CHANDLER JONES & T.J. WATT) with 3+ FFs (3) & 3+ FRs (3) in 2019.
• QB MATT RYAN passed for 384 yards in Week 16. Is 1 of 2 QBs (JAMEIS WINSTON) with 10+ games (10) of 300+ pass yards in 2019. Had 378 pass yards & 2 TDs vs. INT for 102.3 rating in last road meeting. Has 300+ pass yards in 3 of his past 4 vs. NFC South.
• RB DEVONTA FREEMAN had 127 scrimmage yards (74 rec., 53 rush) & 2 TDs (1 rush, 1 rec.) in Week 16, his 3rd career game with both rush & rec. TD. Had 194 scrimmage yards (126 rush, 68 rec.) & rush TD in his last game at TB (12/18/17). Aims for his 4th in row at TB with 100+ scrimmage yards.
• WR JULIO JONES had 10 receptions for 166 yards in Week 16. Became 6th player in NFL history with 15+ games (15) of 150+ rec. yards. Has 12,047 rec. yards in 125 games & surpassed HOFer JERRY RICE (142 games) as fastest player to reach 12,000 rec. yards in NFL history. Has 9 receptions for 138 yards & TD in last road meeting. TE AUSTIN HOOPER aims for his 3rd in row vs. TB with 5+ catches & 60+ rec. yards. Ranks 3rd among NFC TEs in receptions (68) & rec. yards (742).
• DT GRADY JARRETT had sack last week. Aims for his 4th in row with TFL. LB VIC BEASLEY had sack in Week 16. Aims for his 3rd in row on road vs. NFC South & 4th in row overall with sack. LB DE’VONDRE CAMPBELL led team with 9 tackles last week. Has 9+ tackles in 4 of his past 5 on road. LB DEION JONES has 8+ tackles in 3 of his past 4 vs. NFC South. CB BLIDI WREH-WILSON aims for his 3rd in row with 2+ PD.
Back in the Day
On December 16, 2007, against Atlanta, Michael Spurlock became the first player in Buccaneers history to return a kickoff for a touchdown. The franchise went 31 years before accomplishing the feat.
LEADER: Falcons lead all-time series, 27-25
STREAKS: Falcons have won 5 of past 6
LAST GAME: 11/24/19: Buccaneers 35 at Falcons 22
LAST GAME AT SITE: 12/30/18: Falcons 34, Buccaneers 32