TV: FOX (4:05 PM ET): Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber, Sara Walsh (field reporter) SIRIUS: 113 (TB), 81 (Sea) | XM: 386 (TB), 225 (Sea)
• QB JAMEIS WINSTON had 301 pass yards & 2 TDs vs. 2 INTs in Week 8. Is 1 of 2 NFC QBs (MATT RYAN) with 4+ games (4) of 300+ pass yards in 2019. Has 100+ rating in 3 of his past 4 starts on road. Has 3+ TD passes & 100+ rating in 2 of his past 3 road starts vs. NFC West.
• RB PEYTON BARBER has rush TD in 3 of his past 4 on road & 2 of his past 3 vs. NFC West. RB RONALD JONES aims for his 3rd in row vs. NFC West with 80+ scrimmage yards.
• WR MIKE EVANS tied his career-high with 11 catches & had 198 yards & 2 TDs in Week 8, his 9th career game with 2+ rec. TDs. Joined CHARLEY HENNIGAN (1961) as only players with 2 games of 8+ receptions, 190+ rec. yards & 2+ TDs in single season in NFL history. Has 433 career catches with TB & surpassed JAMES WILDER (430) for most receptions in franchise history. Had 8 catches for 104 yards & 2 TDs in last meeting. WR CHRIS GODWIN aims for his 3rd in row vs. NFC West with rec. TD. Has 120+ rec. yards & rec. TD in 3 of his past 4 on road.
• LB SHAQUIL BARRETT had sack & FF last week & ties for NFL lead with 10 sacks in 2019. Aims for his 4th in row vs. NFC West with sack. DE JASON PIERRE-PAUL had sack & 3 TFL in 2019 debut last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. NFC West with sack. LB LAVONTE DAVID had FF & FR in last meeting. Is 1 of 3 LBs (LUKE KUECHLY & BOBBY WAGNER) with 900+ tackles (937) since 2012.
• QB RUSSELL WILSON had 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 131.7 rating in Week 8 & became 1st QB in NFL history with TD pass vs. 0 INTs in 8 straight road games. Since entering NFL in 2012, has 19 games with 130+ rating, tied-most in league (DREW BREES). Aims for his 4th in row vs. NFC South with 2+ TD passes & 100+ rating. Has career 103.2 rating at home.
• RB CHRIS CARSON had 90 rush yards & TD last week. Has rush TD in 2 of his 3 career games vs. NFC South. Has 7 TDs (5 rush, 2 rec.) in his past 7 at home. Has 9 games with 100+ rush yards since 2018, tied 2nd-most in NFL.
• WR TYLER LOCKETT led team with 6 catches for 100 yards in Week 8. Aims for his 4th in row vs. NFC South with 5+ catches & 100+ rec. yards. Aims for his 6th in row at home with TD catch. Rookie WR DK METCALF had 1st career game with 2 rec. TDs last week. Ranks 2nd among rookies in rec. yards (402) & ties for 2nd in TD catches (4).
• LB BOBBY WAGNER had sack & FR last week. Had 1.5 sacks in last home meeting. Has 73 tackles (12.2 per game) in 6 career home games vs. NFC South. DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY had sack & FF in Week 8. Has 3 TFL, 2 FFs & FR in his past 4. Has 57 TFL since 2016, 4th-most in NFL. LB MYCHAL KENDRICKS had 4th career INT last week. Had FF in his last game vs. TB (11/22/15 with Phi.). LB K.J. WRIGHT aims for his 3rd in row vs. NFC South with 10+ tackles. Rookie S MARQUIS BLAIR had career-high 11 tackles & 1st career FF last week.
Back in the Day
On November 3, 2013, Seattle completed its largest comeback victory in franchise history after trailing Tampa Bay, 21-0, at halftime and winning the game, 27-24, in overtime.
LEADER: Seahawks lead all-time series, 8-5
STREAKS: Buccaneers have won 4 of past 5
LAST GAME: 11/27/16: Seahawks 5 at Buccaneers 14
LAST GAME AT SITE: 11/3/13: Seahawks 27, Buccaneers 24 (OT)
Week 8 Staff Picks
Latest line: Seahawks by 5.5, over/under: 51.5
Gil (4-3): Seahawks, 34-24
James (1-6): Seahawks, 34-21
Evan (5-2): Bucs, 26-20
Kyle (1-6): Seahawks, 38-30
David (2-5): Bucs, 41-35
Bailey (2-5): Seahawks, 37-20