The 2018 NFL season is just a couple of short weeks away, and we know that you’re just as eager as we are to see what the Buccaneers can make of it. It’s a perfect time to join our team here at Bucs Nation and help us cover Tampa Bay this season and beyond.
We’re hiring a writer, and we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the Buccaneers. Keep reading to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.
What are we looking for?
We need a writer who can commit to at least three posts per week for the site. The posts will include a dedicated review article the day after games, the weekly injury report, and a piece based off of weekly press conference quotes from the Buccaneers.
What skills and qualifications should you have?
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a passion for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Bucs Nation community.
- Are able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Are self-starters and comfortable meeting deadlines.
- Are willing and able to help with Buccaneers coverage on game days during the season.
- Previous writing experience is strongly preferred.
How do you apply?
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must submit these three items to be considered for this role.
If you have questions about this role, the application process, Bucs Nation, or SB Nation in general, please reach out to Jeanna Thomas at the email listed above.
This is a contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.