It’s here. The Buccaneers 2018 schedule has arrived and there is a pleasant surprise for the fans that actually go to Raymond James Stadium.
The team appears to escape a Thursday night game, but do get a game at home on Monday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Tampa Bay’s schedule faces a tough stretch of games before the early bye on Week 5 as they open against the 2017 NFC South Division Champions New Orleans Saints. That game is followed by hosting the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles and then the Monday night game Week 3.
The Bucs will see a stretch of home games Weeks 12-14 before playing their final home game on the final week of the season against Atlanta.
Perhaps the best part is not sitting around waiting for a late Sunday afternoon game and delaying what some consider the inevitable.
Check out the full schedule below.
1. Thursday, Aug. 9, 7 p.m. at Dolphins
2. Saturday, Aug. 18, 7 p.m. at Titans
3. Friday, Aug. 24, 8 p.m. Lions
4. Thursday, Aug. 30, 7:30 p.m. Jaguars
1. Sunday, Sept. 9, 1 p.m., at Saints
2. Sunday, Sept. 16, 1 p.m., EAGLES
3. Monday, Sept. 24 8:15 p.m., STEELERS
4. Sunday, Sept. 30, 1 p.m., at Bears
6. Sunday, Oct. 14, 1 p.m., at Falcons
7. Sunday, Oct. 21, 1 p.m., BROWNS
8. Sunday, Oct. 28, 1 p.m., at Bengals
9. Sunday, Nov. 4, 1 p.m., at Panthers
10. Sunday, Nov. 11, 1 p.m., REDSKINS
11. Sunday, Nov. 18, 1 p.m., at Giants
12. Sunday, Nov. 25, 1 p.m. 49ERS
13. Sunday, Dec. 2, 1 p.m. PANTHERS
14. Sunday, Dec. 9, 1 p.m. SAINTS
15. Sunday, Dec. 16, 1 p.m., at Ravens
16. Sunday, Dec. 23, 1 p.m., at Cowboys
17. Sunday, Dec. 31, 1 p.m., FALCONS
Strength of Schedule
Bucs have the fourth toughest schedule with an opponent combined 2017 winning percentage of .531.
Arizona, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, San Francisco, NFC East Opponent TBD
Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville, LA Rams, New Orleans, Seattle, Tennessee, NFC North Opponent TBD