- The Buccaneers totaled 510 yards of offense in today’s game, tied for eighth-highest single-game mark in team history.
MOST YARDS TOTAL OFFENSE IN A SINGLE GAME - (Team History)
1. 576 at Cincinnati 10/28/18
2. 573 at Minnesota 11/16/80
3. 529 at New Orleans 9/9/18
4. 521 at Philadelphia 11/22/15
5. 515 at Oakland 11/04/12
6. 513 at Minnesota 10/21/12
6. 513 at San Francisco 10/23/16
8. 510 at Atlanta 10/14/18
8. 510 at N.Y. Giants 11/18/18
10. 509 at St. Louis 12/17/15
- Today’s game marked the fifth game this season that the Buccaneers have totaled at least 500 yards of offense, tying the Miami Dolphins (five in 1984), New Orleans Saints (five in 2011) and St. Louis Rams (five in 2000) for the most 500-yard games in a season in NFL history.
- With today’s totals, the Buccaneers have now posted consecutive 500-yard games for the first time in team history.
- With today’s totals, the Buccaneers now have 3,610 passing yards this season, the most in NFL history through 10 games. Tampa Bay has 4,585 total yards this season, the third-most in NFL history through 10 games.
MOST PASSING YARDS THROUGH FIRST 10 GAMES - (NFL History)
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2018 3,610
2. St. Louis Rams 2000 3,586
3. Denver Broncos 2013 3,504
4. Indianapolis Colts 2014 3,340
5. Denver Broncos 2014 3,230
MOST YARDS THROUGH FIRST 10 GAMES - (NFL History)
1. St. Louis Rams 2000 4,754
2. Los Angeles Rams 1951 4,644
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2018 4,585
4. Denver Broncos 2013 4,555
5. Los Angeles Rams 2018 4,480
6. Miami Dolphins 1984 4,468
7. Los Angeles Rams 1950 4,462
8. Houston Oilers 1961 4,409
9. Indianapolis Colts 2014 4,383
10. New Orleans Saints 2011 4,369
- The Buccaneers recorded 31 first downs in today’s game, the second-most in a game in team history.
- In the second quarter, DE Jason Pierre-Paul and DE Carl Nassib combined to bring down Giants QB Eli Manning for an eight-yard loss. Nassib now has 4.5 sacks this season and 10.0 in his career.
- Pierre-Paul added another sack in the third quarter, giving him 1.5 for the game. He now has 9.5 on the season and 68.0 in his career. His 9.5 sacks are the sixth-most in the NFL this season.
2018 NFL SACK LEADERS
1. DT Aaron Donald (LAR) 12.5*
2. DE Danielle Hunter (MIN) 11.5*
3. DE Frank Clark (SEA) 10.0
3. DE J.J. Watt (HOU) 10.0
3. LB T.J. Watt (PIT) 10.0
6. DE Jason Pierre-Paul (TB) 9.5
7. LB Dee Ford (KC) 9.0*
7. DE Myles Garrett (CLE) 9.0
7. LB Von Miller (DEN) 9.0*
10. DE Chandler Jones (ARI) 8.5
* Does not include Week 11 game
- The Buccaneers scored their first touchdown of the game on a one-yard touchdown run by QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on fourth down, ending an eight-play, 64-yard drive lasting 3:55. Fitzpatrick now has two rushing touchdowns this season and 15 in his career.
- Since the start of the 2015 season, the Buccaneers have 11 rushing touchdowns by a quarterback, the seventh-most in the NFL during that time.
- Tampa Bay’s second touchdown of the game came when WR Mike Evans recovered a fumble in the end zone, capping a nine-play, 74-yard drive lasting 5:32. Per Elias Sports Bureau, that is the first time in franchise history the team has recovered its own fumble for a touchdown.
- In the fourth quarter, RB Peyton Barber scored on a five-yard run to end a seven-play, 77-yard drive lasting 3:17. Barber finished the game with a career-best 106 rushing yards.
- DT Gerald McCoy had a sack in the fourth quarter, bringing down Eli Manning for a nine-yard loss on third-and-eight, forcing a punt. McCoy now has 4.0 sacks this season and 52.5 in his career.
- Since 2013, McCoy’s 43.5 sacks rank third in the NFL among defensive tackles.
2013-18 NFL SACK LEADERS
1. Aaron Donald (LAR) 51.5*
2. Geno Atkins (CIN) 44.0
3. Gerald McCoy (TB) 43.5
4. Jurrell Casey (TEN) 37.0
5. Ndamukong Suh (LAR) 33.0*
- In the fourth quarter, WR Adam Humphries caught an eight-yard touchdown from QB Jameis Winston, ending a seven-play, 70-yard drive lasting 2:22. Humphries now has three touchdown catches this season – a new single-season career high – and has seven in his career.
- Later in the fourth quarter, QB Jameis Winston connected with WR Mike Evans on a 41-yard touchdown to finish a six-play, 66-yard drive lasting 1:30.
- Evans finished the game with six catches for 120 yards, his fifth 100-yard receiving game this season and the 17th of his career. He now has 957 receiving yards this season, the second-most in the NFL and the most ever by a Buccaneers player through 10 games.
2018 NFL RECEIVING YARDAGE LEADERS
1. WR Julio Jones (ATL) 1,158
2. WR Mike Evans (TB) 957
3. WR Davante Adams (GB) 953
4. WR DeAndre Hopkins (HOU) 950
4. WR Michael Thomas (NO) 950*
* Does not include Week 11 game
- Winston now has 77 career passing touchdowns, tying Vinny Testaverde for the second-most passing touchdowns in team history.
MOST TOUCHDOWN PASSES - (Team History)
1. Josh Freeman, 2009-13 80
2. Vinny Testaverde, 1987-92 77
2. Jameis Winston, 2014-Pres. 77
4. Doug Williams, 1978-82 73
5. Trent Dilfer, 1994-99 70
- The Buccaneers now have 25 passing touchdowns this season, the sixth-most in a single season in team history.
- The Buccaneers now have 3,610 passing yards this season, the eighth-most in a single season in team history.