We're tracking all of the 2016 NFL free agency rumors and reports that are relevant to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers here.
8:02 p.m.: The Colts have re-signed tight end Dwayne Allen, according to Pro Football Talk.
7:08 p.m.: Multiple teams are interested in Chris Conte, and he'll explore the market before deciding on a return to Tampa, according to Rand Getlin.
7:05 p.m.: The Titans are trading for DeMarco Murray, ESPN reports. The Eagles are holding a fire sale, and Jon Robinson, who runs the Titans front office now, isn't going after Doug Martin.
6:27 p.m.: Chris Ivory and Lamar Miller are on the Bucs' radar, in case Doug Martin leaves.
4:45 p.m.: Bucs showing interest in Browns tackle Mitchell Schwartz. Maybe they want a long-term replacement for Demar Dotson?
3:04 p.m.: The Eagles are trading Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to the Dolphins for draft picks, according to Adam Schefter. That's....interesting.
2:39 p.m.: The Bucs are in talks to re-sign Keith Tandy, according to Greg Auman.
2:09 p.m.: The Jaguars, Cardinals and Falcons are interested in Seahawks edge rusher/linebacker Bruce Irvin, according to Ian Rapoport.
1:36 p.m.: The Dolphins will release Brent Grimes, Omar Kelly reports.
12:29 p.m.: The Bucs are "intent" on re-signing Doug Martin, but they're not willing to match his asking price.
12:22 p.m.: Mario Williams is looking for $10 million per year, and the New York Giants, Miami Dolphins and Jacksonville Jaguars are interested, according to Jason Cole. The Bucs are never going to match that, which explains why they haven't been linked to him.
Earlier rumors and reports:
- Doug Martin will hit free agency, as the Bucs have not been able to re-sign him so far. There's a chance they do so after he tests the market, if no other team is willing to meet his price.
- The Bucs have shown interest in guard/tackle Nate Chandler. He'd likely compete for the starting left guard position, and would be a useful swing backup.
- Charles Johnson is coming in for a visit, and he'd be a great fit at left defensive end.
- The Bucs are trying to re-sign Chris Conte on the cheap.
- Restricted free agent Danny Lansanah won't be tendered, but Bradley McDougald and Russell Shepard will.