It's game day, and that means we ask you for your predictions for the game. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers face off against the New Orleans Saints in their home opener, and they're in must-win territory. Can they put up a good performance this afternoon?
Give us your predictions for:
- Pass or run on the first Buccaneers offensive play of the game?
- Pass or run on the first Buccaneers defensive play of the game?
- Who will get the first gain of 15 yards or more on the day for the Buccaneers?
Last week, Ray Bucbolt came closest to getting every prediction right: he got the first reception to Mike Williams and the first pass defensed by Darrelle Revis -- but the special teams tackle, which belonged to Russell Shepard, was more difficult. In fact, no one got that right.
Can you do better this week? And what do you think the final score will be?
More from Bucs Nation:
- Buccaneers OL Review: Week 1 - a masterclass in mental mistakes and sloppy technique
- Buccaneers vs. Jets: Game time, TV schedule, odds, streaming and more
- Buccaneers vs. Saints All-22 Preview: Matching up with New Orleans
- Buccaneers vs. Saints Injury Report: Saints face defensive problems
- Daily Bucs Links: Saints vs. Buccaneers Previews