- Only a few players on the bikes, today. Sean Baker, Derek Landri, Aaron Morgan and Howard Barbieri were the only ones out there, according to Rick Brown.
- Darrelle Revis got his first taste of live, on-field work, although the pads weren't on. He joined a red zone drill, per Rick Brown.
- Erik Lorig was back at practice, per Brown.
- Peyton Hillis also rejoined practice, according to Pewter Report.
- Kevin Ogletree suffered a knee or ankle injury during practice, per Roy Cummings. He headed to the locker room. The severity of the injury is unknown.
- Gerald McCoy didn't participate in live team drills after limping off the field in the last practice, per Cummings. He was in on position drills.
- Da'Quan Bowers was with the second team early in practice, although he rejoined the first team later on, per Tom Krasniqi. The Bucs are not happy with his performance so far.
- When Bowers was out, Daniel Te'o-Nesheim joined the first team, according to Krasniqi.
- The Bucs weren't in pads, according to Roy Cummings.
- JoeBucsFan continued to be impressed with Josh Freeman's accuracy. Cummings thought he was having his best day in training camp.