- Danny Gorrer and Chris Owusu will be out for at least one week, Greg Schiano noted in his press conference. Peyton Hillis can probably return sooner.
- Darrelle Revis was working in one-on-one drills with a receiver, as he has been throughout training camp, according to Roy Cummings.
- Adrian Clayborn and Gary Gibson were participating in limited fashion, while Davin Joseph and Carl Nicks were both working with the offensive linemen, per Rick Brown. Carl Nicks even got some full team work in, per the Bucs' twitter feed.
- Players on the bikes, per Rick Brown: Luke Stocker, Aaron Morgan, Derek Landri, Ahmad Black, Peyton Hillis, Chris Owusu and Sean Baker.
- Luke Stocker later did participate in on-field practice, per Rick Brown.
- Gerald McCoy tweaked his calf late in practice, but it wasn't that serious, Schiano said.
- Cody Grimm was getting some work as a dime safety with Ahmad Black on the sidelines, per Brown.
- Steven Means grabbed an interception off Josh Freeman as he was rushing the passer, per What The Buc?
- Jenna Laine counted three big plays from Mike Glennon to Tiquan Underwood today
- Doug Martin has been taking a lot of hits in practice, per Cummings.
- Greg Schiano noted that Da'Quan Bowers is working inside on passing downs to create mismatches against opposing guards. He looked significantly better rushing from the edge against the Ravens.
- Schiano said Rashaan Melvin will be fine despite some mistakes against the Ravens.