Well, this mock draft isn't exactly going at a high speed right now, but it's still continuing. The Seattle Seahawks have selected Luke Kuechly with the 12th overall pick, which seems like a supremely obvious selection. Kuechly is the top linebacker in the draft, he was incredibly productive in college and has all the required physical tools to succeed in the NFL. He should immediately bolster Seattle's depleted linebacking corps.
On we move to the Arizona Cardinals, who have a plethora of needs at basically every position except cornerback and wide receiver. And even those two positions can't entirely be ruled out. I don't understand how that team continues to not be at the bottom of the league, but hey, apparently they manage - somehow. So, which player do you think they'll select with the 13th overall pick?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
10. Buffalo Bills: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
12. Seattle Seahawks: Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College