Not alot of direct Buccaneer news going on right now, as the Draft inches closer and closer.... now a mere 26 days away. Still, there's some pretty interesting stuff out there on the web and in the blogosphere......
- Sam Bradford will have his long-awaited Pro Day tomorrow in Norman, which will give the Rams an opportunity to evaluate his surgically-repaired shoulder. This is obviously impactful for all the teams near the top of the draft, as St. Louis selecting Bradford would, as we all know, knock one or both of the two perceived impact D-tackles down to the Bucs....and could create some interesting trade scenarios for teams looking to move up and grab Jimmy Clausen.
- Speaking of Bradford, NFL.com's Bucky Brooks has him going to St. Louis in his latest video mock draft, in which he has the Bucs taking DT Gerald McCoy, who shows off his agility and explosiveness pretty well against some inanimate objects. A pretty fun watch, with some combine and college highlights....
- On the heels of the Glazers' public proclamation regarding potential backouts this upcoming season, the Jacksonville Times has an interesting article up about Roger Goodell's concerns with the effect the NFL's broadcasting is having on season ticket holders around the league. Goodell recognized the challenge of getting fans off the couch and focused on cultivating excitement of the fans' experience at the stadium, which may include increasing in-stadium technology to keep up with ever-improving NFL broadcasts. No small task, as the NFL RedZone Channel and Sunday Ticket is flipping awesome!
- Bleacher Report has a look at why the Bucs should take Eric Berry over Gerald McCoy with the third pick......and why they shouldn't.
- Oh, and check out some video of the 2010 Buccaneer cheerleader auditions at Buccaneers.com. You'll be glad you did.