Some Top 5 things from our 5th game of the season, at the Linc in Philadelphia!
5 BEST PLAYERS ON THE FIELD FOR THE BUCS-
- The new 2009 Cadillac Williams looks BETTER than the 2005 model!
- Tanard Jackson returns to help out at safety. Is he just sticking his thumb in the dyke?
- Chris Hovan is becoming a vocal leader on the defense.
- Geno Hayes and Quincy Black are quickly catching up to Barrett Ruud. Linebackers are becoming best unit on the team.
- Ronde Barber's body is in a state of temporal flux. His body is in his 30's, while Barber's legs are in his 20s.
5 PLAYERS STRUGGLING TO KEEP THEIR JOBS BASED ON PERFORMANCE-
- Gaines Adams received a stay of execution from the govonor last week, but one quarter does not a season make. He may not get a chance this week with an injury bug.
- After week one, Michael Clayton had Raheem Morris and Steve Duemig daring anyone to call and ask why the Bucs resigned him. Both signed up for unlisted numbers this week.
- Kellen Winslow has 5 catches for 35 yards over the last two games. Young Quarterbacks best friend my BEEP!
- Jeremy Trueblood is supposed to be part of the strongest unit on the Bucs. Instead he is becoming the weakest link with 4 false starts in 4 games. This after leading the Bucs in penalties last year.
- Josh Johnson may not exactly deserve to be on this list as he only has one start for the team, but this team has already got a QB that it expects to have to deal with growing pains for. Johnson looked sharp on his first pass, but looked every bit the roll of the young first start QB afterwards. Going against the Eagles defense will not be J.J.s fault, but a very poor outing could bring Leftwich back up to 1 on the depth chart; at least until Faine returns and/or the bye week when we could see Josh Freeman. more after the jump...
5 WAYS THE BUCS CAN WIN THIS SUNDAY-
- Eagles veterans get 2002 NFC Championship flashbacks and drive to the Veterans Stadium location instead of the Linc.
- Matt Bryant releases the Matt Bryant Day Curse and new kicker Shane Andrus makes all his kicks.
- Josh Johnson is able to find K2 and Jeremy Stevens 7-10 yards downfield consistantly.
- Our fully restored 2005 Cadillac Williams is featured by Morris in the run & short passing game.
- Bucs defense continues to show improvement and faith buying into Jim Bates' system.
5 REASONS TO WATCH THE ENTIRE GAME-
- Your a Bucs fan, die hard, and you dont miss a single game.
- Your a glutton for punishment.
- You were the one screaming for J.J. to start this preseason, and here he is.
- You enjoy watching the 2 guys who make the most money on the team get overpaid to not do their job.
- Your part of the 10% that does NOT root for the underdog, and will scream "NO MERCY" in the 4th Quarter.
and last but not least...
5 THINGS WERE TIRED OF HEARING FROM THE FOX BROADCASTING TEAM
- How the Bucs don't have Derrick Brooks on the team anymore.
- The fact that fantasy football players pick every opponent vs the Bucs to win.
- Our 28th or 31st rankings in either catagory.
- That Monte Kiffin isnt on the team anymore. And finally...
- Anything from Tony Siragusa!