Welcome to Bucs Nation, enjoy your time here, join in on the comments and fanposts - but make sure to adhere to the following rules. Depending on the severity of the infraction, you could be reprimanded, warned or banned.
1. Be respectful of other commenters: You can disagree and argue with someone, but treat their argument and their person with respect - don't call them names and don't insult them.
2. Never question another commenter's fandom: You don't get to decide how much of a fan someone is. People can be critical of the team and still be a fan.
3. No racism, sexism or other bigotry: this should be self-explanatory
4. No discussion of politics, religion or other contentious non-football issues: no good will come of these discussions. Don't bring them up.
5. Spamming: Don't post just to post. Don't post to say "I agree" or the equivalent, try to add something to the conversation. Unless it's in a Game Thread. Doing this occasionally isn't an issue, but don't make that the totality of your contribution to the site.
6. No hoaxes. That includes fake scores: Post a fake score, a hoax or something else, and you will be banned.
7. Don't troll: Don't provoke others.
8. Do not create second accounts to circumvent bans: if you want to appeal a ban, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply creating another account will just get you banned again.
Believe it or not, we do have some standards on this blog we expect you to adhere to..
1. Always provide a link when quoting an article in a fanpost or fanshot: Proper attribution is only reasonable.
2. Spelling and grammar: Use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability. Make a fanpost readable. The same goes for comments. Almost all browsers have a form of spellcheck, so use it. The enter button is your friend: paragraphs exist for a reason.
3. No chat speak: Yes, that includes 'lol', 'lmao', 'smh' and whatever else you can think of. Just type things out, it's not hard. As with spamming, doing this on occasion is fine. Just don't make a habit out of it.
4. Use the subject line when commenting: Pretty straightforward. It's there for a reason.
5. Use the Reply button: It's impossible to carry on a conversation if people don't use the reply button. It's at the bottom of each comment. It's easy to find, so use it.
6. Use the Rec button: If you like someone's story, fanpost, comment or fanshot, use the rec button to recommend it. This will allow others to find whatever your rec'ed more easily, and it will keep fanshots and fanposts on the main site for a longer period of time.
7. No profanity: With the exception of Game Day threads, profanity is generally frowned upon.