The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will add Andrew Hayes-Stoker as the wide receivers coach, according to CoachingSearch.com. Hayes-Stoker was previously an assistant wide receivers coach for the Chicago Bears under Lovie Smith from 2010 through 2012, as well as spending four years as the Bears' football operations and offensive assistant.
Hayes-Stoker played running back at TCU, backing up LaDainian Tomlinson, and coached at Texas A&M and Florida International University, both for one season.
Hayes-Stoker will get to coach Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams, the latter returning from a hamstring injury. The Bucs may also want to add another weapon to the receiving corps as depth is lacking. Sammy Watkins may be a major target for the Bucs' first-round pick.
Lovie Smith has been putting together a pretty balanced mix of old and young coaches, with several ex-head coaches (if reports can be believed), but a few younger, up-and-coming coaches like Hayes-Stoker.
- Daily Bucs Links: Lovie Smith introduced to Tampa
- BCS National Championship 2014, FSU vs. Auburn: Game time, TV schedule, odds and NFL draft prospects
- Buccaneers sign 12 players to future contract
- "Right man at the right time": Lovie Smith officially introduced as head coach
- Lovie Smith press conference open thread