Now for a little segment call " A realistic look at yesterdays game"
Oh where to begin....
1. The Jets D line had a plan, Stop Doug Martin and make Freeman beat them. They executed perfectly.
2. The Bucs O line supposedly a strong suit looked god AWFUL, completely out of sync
3. Josh Freeman more of the same really some great plays mirrored by equally horrible ones, he didn't look good yesterday FACT.
4. Our D looked great very violent our secondary has become a strong piece no longer a weak one (Goldson knocked three WR's out of the game fines be damned.
5. Our D line looked good got a LOT of pressure all day long on a very good Jets O Line.
So we lost the game and hell our season could be in jeopardy but I won't hit the panic button just yet. this is what the game truly was a team that looked as if they had no Training camp or preseason.