The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have some injury issues on offense. Gabe Carimi is going to miss a second consecutive week with an undisclosed illness, which is a little odd. Tom Crabtree is still out with his high ankle sprain. But the big news is of course that Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams are both listed as questionable. The latter is almost certain to play, but Jackson could very well miss Mike Glennon's regular season debut.
The Arizona Cardinals are relatively healthy, but do have two major injuries on defense: nose tackle Dan Williams will miss the game due to the passing of his father. The Saints managed to rush for 104 yards against the Arizona with Williams out of the lineup. Safety Rashad Johnson is questionable to participate due to missing the top part of one of his fingers (WARNING: GRUESOME LINK), which would presumably put rookie Tyrann Mathieu into the starting lineup.
Can the Bucs take advantage of those injuries, though? With rookie Mike Glennon at the helm, that's a good question.
Buccaneers Injury Report
Cardinals Injury Report
|Dan Williams||DT||Not injury related||Out||DNP||DNP||DNP|
More from Bucs Nation:
- All-22: Wide receivers and scheme did little to help Josh Freeman against Patriots
- Buccaneers vs. Patriots All-22: Kevin Ogletree on fourth down
- Buccaneers vs. Patriots All-22: Vincent Jackson vs.Aqib Talib
- Patriots vs. Buccaneers All-22: Targeting Doug Martin deep
- Tom Crabtree Injury: Buccaneers tight end is out for Cardinals game