Mike Williams missed a couple of drives to end the first half with an undisclosed injury, but has now returned to the field. Williams was slicing up the Patriots offense before he left the game, but has not caught a ball since then. He still looks gimpy, but is at least out on the field.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers passing offense continues to struggle through three games, although Josh Freeman has not been awful against the Patriots. A few too many drops have really hurt Tampa Bay's offense, but the production so far just isn't good enough to
Trainers were looking at Vincent Jackson on the sidelines, checking his ribs on one offensive series and then stayed on the sideline for the next. Jackson has struggled with drops this season, although he's still producing. He was hit a couple of times at the end of the Saints game, and it seemed his ribs were giving him some discomfort at the time.
More from Bucs Nation:
- Buccaneers vs. Patriots Inactives: Carl Nicks plays, Rob Gronkowski out
- Buccaneers players-only meeting addressed Greg Schiano's style
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Patriots tight end very unlikely to play
- Saints vs. Buccaneers: Running and passing against New Orleans - All-22
- Buccaneers release Peyton Hillis, promote Danny Noble