The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't have much to note in terms of changes today. Tom Crabtree and Carl Nicks both continue to practice with the latter likely to play. Crabtree's participation is more of a question mark, and the Bucs' offense has been severely limited without him in the lineup. He's the team's only capable receiving tight end. With Luke Stocker once again limited, the Bucs do have some serious issues at the tight end position.
The good news is that Adrian Clayborn both had full participation on Thursday, which means their defense is almost completely healthy.
While Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski both participated on a limited basis for the New England Patriots, neither one is likely to suit up for the Patriots on Sunday. With Tom Brady throwing to a slew of inexperienced receivers, the Buccaneers have a good shot of stopping the New England offense, which would give them a good chance to win the game and turn around their season.
Buccaneers Injury Report
Patriots Injury Report
|Marquice Cole||CB||Not injury related||DNP|
|Rob Gronkowski||TE||Back, forearm||Limited||Limited|
More from Bucs Nation:
- Mason Foster's interception wins Moment of the Week
- The Buccaneers are wasting Darrelle Revis' Talents: All-22 breakdown
- The Buccaneers don't trust Josh Freeman to win games
- Daily Bucs Links: Revis denies friction with Schiano
- Buccaneers vs. Patriots Injuries: Gronkowski, Amendola participate on limited basis