- Myron Lewis, Adrian Clayborn, Gary Gibson, Derek Landri, Aaron Morgan and Jacob Cutrera were on the exercise bikes, per Rick Brown.
- Davin Joseph was working with the team, (and later joined the bike squad) but Carl Nicks wasn't out there, according to Brown.
- Tiquan Underwood was on the bikes for a short time, but then joined practice, per Roy Cummings.
- Aaron Morgan has been bothered by an injury since Friday, but the Bucs haven't disclosed the nature of that injury, per Pewter Report. Update: He has a neck stinger and should return 'soon', says Pewter Report.
- Darrelle Revis showed some good recovery and deep speed in his one-on-one drills, according to Rick Brown.
- Da'Quan Bowers was back at practice after leaving early yesterday, per Brown.
- Luke Stocker is finally practicing with the tight ends, according to Eric Dellaratta.
- Mike Williams, Darrelle Revis, Eric Page and Chris Owusu were among the punt returners, per Derek Hamilton.
- Peyton Hillis was getting a lot of second-team reps after a Mike James fumble, according to Dellaratta. First time since camp started that we've really heard Hillis' name.
- Kevin Ogletree was the third receiver in the two-minute drill, while Brian Leonard was the running back(third down back) there, per Rick Brown.
Most fun part of any practice to watch is the OL/DL 1-on-1s and today they were actually doing 2-man rush combos. pic.twitter.com/JdYapZaObE
- Eric Dellaratta thought the offense looked "out of sync" in the first 11-on-11 session. Freeman finished that session with a deep bomb to no one, on what must have been miscommunication.
- JoeBucsFan notes that Doug Martin looks really, really good in training camp, too.
- Some trickery in practice: tiny running back Michael Smith with a jump pass for a touchdown to Danny Noble, per Rick Brown.
- Revis was giving Leonard Johnson some coaching, per Gil Arcia. That's always good to see.