- William Gholston was back in action after missing one day, and DE Markus White was moved off the PUP list.
- Darrelle Revis had the day off, working out inside instead of with the team.
- Gary Gibson should come back on Wednesday, said Schiano.
- Mike Williams was "gingerly" walking off the field, according to Tom Krasniqi, but he said it looked like it was just cramps.
- Derek Landri got some snaps at nose tackle with the first team defense, according to Pewter Report. Spence is the favorite to win that job, but with Gibson out Landri has a chance to make an impact there, too.
- Johnthan Banks appears to be winning the starting job, although Schiano did note that it's probably the hardest position for rookies to start.
- Rashaan Melvin got a shoutout from Schiano, too. He's looked good this offseason, and the lengthy cornerback could make the team as an undrafted free agent.
- Johnthan Banks had another strong practice, per the Bucs' twitter feed. Looks like he's going to win the starting job opposite Darrelle Revis.
- Mike Williams dropped a punt, according to JoeBucsFan. That's no way to win the punt returner job.
- Josh Freeman threw another deep post to a receiver in traffic, the way he did against the Carolina Panthers. This time it was Mike Williams, per Roy Cummings.
- Chris Owusu's looking strong, says Jenna Laine. I've heard that pretty consistently, and Owusu really may be in play to be the team's third receiver if he keeps it up. Schiano threw out some praise for Owusu, too.
- Stephen Holder noted a lot of three safety looks with Mark Barron in the slot. Personally, I expect a three-safety package to be a significant part of the team's defense this year. The so-called "big nickel" is perfect for defending receiving tight ends.
More from Bucs Nation:
- Daily Bucs Links - Brian Leonard gets some press
- Buccaneers Training Camp Recap: Injury updates and position battles
- Daily Bucs Links: Night Practice Notes
- Live From Bucs' Night Practice 2013
- Buccaneers expect fewer blackouts in 2013 season