- Darrelle Revis practiced at the start of practice, doing some drills and walk through work -- including fielding punts (per Roy Cummings), which is weird.
- Carl Nicks, Adrian Clayborn and Davin Joseph also participated in limited fashion. Clayborn participated throughout the entire practice.
- Gary Gibson went down on the first play of the practice, but returned later.
- Tight ends Danny Noble and Zach Miller had to be carted off the field, per Rick Stroud. That may just be dehydration/cramps or it could be more serious.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers made a couple of roster moves yesterday.
- Jeff Demps was placed on the reserve/did not report list. He should return by the end of the preseason.
- The Bucs re-signed undrafted free agent G Jeremy Lewis to fill Eric Wright's roster spot.
- Michael Koenen was placed on the active/non-football-injury list. He should be fine in a few days with just a cut on his toe.
- Connor Barth was placed on the reserve/non-football-injury list officially. He's done for the season.
- Luke Stocker and Markus White started on the active/PUP list. They're expected to be active within a few days.
- Overall, the offense seemed to dominate the defense, which shouldn't be a surprise with no-contact drills.
- Eric Page, Mike Williams, Branden Smith and David Douglas were among those fielding punts, per the Bucs' twitter account.
- Ted Larsen and Cody Wallace were the first-team left guard and right guard once Davin Joseph and Carl Nicks went back to their rehab/conditioning work, per Roy Cummings.
- Roy Cummings points out WR Chris Owusu as a player to watch.
- Doug Martin had some big runs, while Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson looked good, too. Again: no contact, so don't read too much into this.
- According to Pewter Report, Leonard Johnson and Danny Gorrer were the two starting cornerbacks with Darrelle Revis out. Johnthan Banks and Michael Adams were working with the second team. Banks is likely to jump up as camp progresses, but that group of names does not impress.
- Tom Krasniqi noted Freeman was throwing the ball well, although he had a few bad passes too (as does everyone).
- A few big plays I saw come by on Twitter: Danny Gorrer pick six, one-handed catch by Mike Williams, multiple big Doug Martin runs.
More from Bucs Nation:
- Daily Bucs Links: We're off at training camp
- Buccaneers Training Camp: Everyone passes conditioning test, no significant injuries
- Buccaneers Cheerleaders dance to Robin Thicke's "Blurred Line"
- View from the Opposing Sideline: NFC South Bloggers Sound Off on 2013 Bucs
- Buccaneers sign Mike Williams to five-year contract extension