The first ten picks of the 2013 NFL draft are in, and we've seen a draft dominated by offensive linemen and pass rusher. The first 8 picks were all offensive tackles and edge rushers, with nine of the first eleven picks coming on either side of the line. Sadly the Bucs' biggest target just came off the board at number 12 as the Raiders took cornerback DJ Hayden.
That's good news for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who are looking to trade up into the late end of the first round for a tight end, cornerback or possibly a defensive tackle. The best remaining players for the Bucs include cornerback Xavier Rhodes, tight end Tyler Eifert, defensive tackles Sharrif Floyd, Datone Jones, Star Lotulelei, Sylvester Williams and Sheldon Richardson.
It's likely that some player the Buccaneers want falls to the end of the first round. If a player does, they could pounce.
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Fisher, T, Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Luke Joeckel, T, Texas A&M
3. Miami Dolphins (from Oakland Raiders) - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
4. Philadelphia Eagles - Lane Johnson, T, Oklahoma
5. Detroit Lions - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
6. Cleveland Browns - Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
7. Arizona Cardinals - Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
8. St. Louis Rams (from Buffalo Bills) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
9. New York Jets - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans - Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
11. San Diego Chargers - D.J. Fluker, T, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders - D.J. Hayden, Houston