The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will have Vincent Jackson on the field today, when they take on the Buffalo Bills at Raymond James Stadium. Jackson had been battling a hamstring injury and missed most of this week's practices, but he's apparently good to go -- although whether he'll be as effective as he usually is remains to be seen. Chris Owusu was similarly limited with a hamstring injury this week, but he too will suit up, giving the Bucs a little more (and quite necessary) wide receiver depth.
Fullback Lonnie Pryor continues to be inactive, which is a bit of a surprise given the lack of versatile blockers and pass catcher on the Bucs' roster right now. Dekoda Watson will step in as starter at strongside linebacker now that Jonathan Casillas has been placed on injured reserve.
The Bills have no significant injuries and no surprise inactives.
Bills inactives: QB Jeff Tuel, FB Frank Summers, DB Brandon Smith, OL Mark Asper, OL Antoine McClain, TE Tony Moeaki, LB Jamaal Westerman
- Bills vs. Buccaneers Coverage: Can Greg Schiano save his job?
- Vincent Jackson injury: Bucaneers receiver expects to play versus Bills
- Bills vs. Buccaneers game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- Saturday College Football Open Thread
- Bills vs. Buccaneers Preview: Battle of the rookie quarterbacks