This is my first fanpost. Yay for me!
Anyways, here's what the Bucs should do in 2014.
If Schiano goes:
1. Fire Mark Dominik. 28-51 record, and more than half of his picks have been busts. In other words, he stinks.
2. Clean house. If Schiano goes, then the whole staff has to go too. That's obvious.
3. Hire Bill O'Brien as HC. Greg Roman as OC and Mike Zimmer as DC.
5. Blow up the O-line. Replace Donald Penn and Carl Nicks. Penn is the weak link of the O-line, and Carl Nicks hasn't recovered.
6. Don't switch to a 3-4 defense. As much as I am a fan of the 3-4, it won't work for the Bucs. Lavonte David and Adrian Clayborn shouldn't be dropping into coverage.
7. Draft a quarterback. If Schiano is gone, then Mike Glennon is gone too. Glennon is one of Schiano's men.
If Schiano stays:
1. Fire Mark Dominik.
2. Fire Mike Sullivan. Our offense is inept and inconsistent because our offensive coordinator is inept and inconsistent. We could use a Greg Roman or a Pete Carmichael.
3. Sign Greg Hardy or Jared Allen.
4. Blow up the O-line. See above.
5. Don't switch to a 3-4. Keep the 4-3.
6. Find a backup quarterback.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.