The Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw their star cornerback limp to the locker room for the second straight week. Revis was in doubt for today's game against the Panthers, but managed to get the start despite a groin injury suffered the week before.
Darrelle Revis played, but didn't look fully healthy against the Panthers as he got beat several times, although he appeared to be playing to his help on those plays as well. Revis got a great jump on the ball on what should have been a third quarter interception, but came down hard and then was led to the locker room with what appeared to be a chest injury. The Bucs called it a "shoulder and chest" injury and listed him as questionable.
With the Bucs struggling to stop the Panthers' offense even with Revis on the field and trailing 24-6 in the fourth quarter, this game seems like a lost cause for Tampa Bay.
- Buccaneers vs. Panthers: Third quarter open thread
- Buccaneers vs. Panthers: Second quarter open thread
- Buccaneers vs. Panthers First Quarter Open Thread
- Buccaneers vs. Panthers inactives: Revis plays, DeAngelo Williams out
- Darrelle Revis active, DeAngelo Williams very doubtful for Buccaneers vs. Panthers