The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have just two significant;y injured players on the injury report: Carl Nicks will miss this week's game with a MRSA infection on his foot, while Chris Owusu missed every practice this week with a foot injury as well. If Owusu can't go, Skye Dawson will likely see the majority of the snaps as the third wide receiver once again.
As for the Miami Dolphins, they're largely healthy as well. Dimitri Patterson will not play, which will hurt their secondary, and Cameron Wake is listed as questionable with a knee injury, but it seems likely he'll be active for onday Night Football.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Injury Report
Miami Dolphins Injury Report
More from Bucs Nation:
- Week 9 Pass Protection Review: part three - a more positive note
- Week 9 Pass Protection Review: part two - letting their guard down
- All-22: Buccaneers run defense has struggled to play sound football in recent weeks
- Buccaneers vs. Seahawks All-22: Confusion on run defense
- Buccaneers vs. Seahawks All-22: Run defense struggles vs. zone read