Earlier this week, reports suggested that Michael Vick was almost certain to miss Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but those reports seem a lot less certain now that Michael Vick had no limitations in practice on Friday.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are likely to miss two starters due to MRSA, with Johnthan Banks and Carl Nicks both listed as questionable for the game. The Bucs won't be able to make the call on whether those two play themselves, as the discussion panels regarding MRSA which include the NFLPA will have a say on that decision.
Mike Williams is another concern for the Bucs, as he continues to struggle with a hamstring he issued. He's dealt with that injury for three weeks now, although he has yet to miss a game. A chronic injury like that may not keep him out of the game, but it will probably limit his effectiveness. On a more positive note, the Bucs can hope to finally have Tom Crabtree on the field.
Buccaneers injury report
Eagles Injury Report
|Donnie Jones||P||Left foot||Limited||Limited||Full||Probable|
More from Bucs Nation:
- Buccaneers' Johnthan Banks could play vs. Eagles, Carl Nicks might require surgery
- MRSA expert says Buccaneers Tynes and Nicks MRSA cases not related, team facilities safe
- Buccaneers sign guard Patrick Omameh off 49ers practice squad
- Eagles vs. Buccaneers could be cancelled over MRSA, but that's very unlikely
- Johnthan Banks contracts MRSA, third Buccaneer infected