Obviously a lot is going to change as the offseason develops, but here's what I'm thinking right now. The #1 goal of this offseason has to be rebuilding the secondary.
- Michael Bennett - Pay the man
- Roy Miller - Should come cheap and is an adequate but unspectacular player
- EJ Biggers - He's not good as a starter, but he's solid depth and should come cheap
- Legarrette Blount - Cheap insurance at RB for one more year
- Ronde Barber - One more year at free safety. Please?
- Sean Smith, CB: Good start to rebuilding the secondary
- Nnamdi Asomugha, CB - I expect him to be cut, and we could sign him reasonably. He will be looking to resurrect his career after busting with Philly. I think he's worth rolling the dice on.
- Sebastian Vollmer, RT - Injury concerns and he probably resigns with the Pats, but if he can stay healthy he's a big upgrade over Dotson.
- Manny Lawson, LB - Replaces Quincy Black
- 1: Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State: Imagine him next to McCoy...
- 2: Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers: Not big on getting Rutgers players generally, but this guy is an exception.
- 3: Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati: I think he'd fit pretty well here.
- 4a: D.J. Swearinger, S, South Carolina: Let him sit behind Ronde for a year.
- 4b: Landry Jones, QB: Bucs have been sniffing him, grab a high ceiling QB that needs development.
- 5: William Gholston, DE, Michigan State: Some DE depth is always nice.
- 6: Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon: Really like this kid, but he might be gone by this spot.