The Cincinnati Bengals have made their pick, and offensive guard David DeCastro finally comes off the board. He's the top offensive lineman in the draft, and the Bengals could use some help on the line. It's a wonder the big man lasted this long, really, because he looks like a long-term, elite offensive guard.
On we move to the San Diego Chargers, who have once again managed to lose some key players in free agency without actually getting anything back. How this team manages to be competitive year in, year out is beyond me.
Oh no wait, it isn't. Because Philip Rivers.
Still, because they've let everyone and their mother walk, they have a plethora of needs. Mostly, their defense still isn't very good and they lack pass rushers. Who do you think they'll pick?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
10. Buffalo Bills: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
12. Seattle Seahawks: Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
13. Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
14. Dallas Cowboys: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
16. New York Jets: Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
17. Cincinnati Bengals: David Decastro, G, Stanford