Chad Reuter mocks all 7 rds, and I'm shocked sometimes that some of these guys get paid to do this SMH, he has us with NO LBs and a DT after signing OKOYE in the 3rd, right before Sean Spence is taken, if we go the 1st 3 rds WITHOUT a LB I will pull my hair out. PLEASE give me Spence or Ark St Davis plz. Anyway all Bucs picks are listed after the jump.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU. Ronde Barber's age and Aqib Talib's off-field issues might lead the Bucs to invest a high pick at a position always in need when trying to overcome Drew Brees and the Saints in the NFC South. TRich and Kalil are gone BTW
36. Buccaneers: Doug Martin, RB, Boise State. Martin could remind new Bucs head coach Greg Schiano of Ray Rice, whom he rode for big wins while at Rutgers.
68. Buccaneers: Mike Martin, DT, Michigan. The Bucs' investments at DT haven't worked out quite as planned. They'll know what they're getting from Martin.????
140. Buccaneers: Taylor Thompson, TE, Southern Methodist??? A MAJOR Reach
174. Buccaneers: Alex Hoffman-Ellis, OLB, Washington State
212. Buccaneers: Janzen Jackson, FS, McNeese State SMH Dude is talented, but he has a that history we know to steer clear of with violent record, armed robbery and assault
WHERE IS THE LB CHAD?????? SMH!!! If we go the 1st 3 rds without drafting at least 1 LB and all we get is a guy from Wazzu I WILL BE MAAAAAD!!!! Oh and BTW for those interested I will be posting my mock draft sometime this afternoon, and NO it won't be all Bama players lol I'm curious DraftPhantom are you gonna post one??
Content provided by a member of Bucs Nation and does not necessarily reflect the view or opinions of Bucs Nation.