Greetings Buc Nation,
My 2012 NFL Draft Guide is published and e-mailed to all those who requested a copy. If for some reason you don't have it please check your spam filer (I tried to respond directly to any e-mail you sent me to avoid this but you never know). If for some reason you don't have it, or didn't ask for it before and want it now, just post here or -email me at email@example.com
Also comments/feedback/questions highly encouraged.
Probably should have put this in e-mails but feeback wise:
1. How were the write ups, too short , too long, just right?
2. What could I add to make it easier to navigate/read understand appreciate?
3. At one point I was going to add graphs for things like completion percentage/runningback fumbles but lost my statistician (after he got an advance so muzzled through); what kind of graphs would be helpful , if any?
4. How was the file size? I kept it under 4 megs for ease of e-mailing, If I do it again may do a full website so it can be downloaded , would that be better?
5. Best/Most Valuable/Most entertaining section to you?
6. How did you feel about me splitting the DE/DT/OLB sections into "In the Thick of Things" and "On the Edge" to account for 3-4 and 4-3 differences in how these plays were viewed was that helpful or did it make it confusing?
Feel Free to Respond to all , any , or none and just enjoy.
Again its free and been a labor of love, I do hope you enjoy and feel free to send comments/feedback love it or hate it.