With the sixth pick in this Community Mock Draft, the St. Louis Rams have selected Iowa offensive tackle Riley Reiff. This will certainly help them protect quarterback Sam Bradford, but the team still has a plethora of needs it will need to fill.
On we move to the seventh overall pick of this mock draft, which belongs to the Jacksonville Jaguars - another team with a lot of needs, which makes sense given that they're drafting a player this high in the draft. Their most pressing need is at wide receiver, where they have Mike Thomas and a whole load of nothing. But they could use an offensive lineman, a cornerback, a defensive end and a number of other positions as well. Which player do you think the Jaguars will draft in the upcoming draft?
1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor (trade)
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams (trade): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
7. Jacksonville Jaguars:
Which player do you think the Jacksonville Jaguars will draft in the upcoming draft?
Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College (34 votes)
Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama (28 votes)
Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford (34 votes)
Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M (11 votes)
Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama (29 votes)
Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame (140 votes)
Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor (25 votes)
David Decastro, G, Stanford (23 votes)
324 total votes